Technical Delivery Manager
AKQA Technical Delivery Managers are inspired by technology and have a passion for creating innovative technical solutions.
You will love working in a team of highly skilled people, all with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery. You will be able to articulate your ideas to your colleagues effectively and will take on board the ideas of others. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly look to improve clients’ deliverables.
As a Technical Delivery Manager, you will manage a team of Web Developers and Software Engineers of various levels to deliver high quality technical solutions and products. You will be responsible for the design, development, deployment and maintenance of innovative solutions using the latest tools and technologies. You will work closely with Project Management and Client Service teams and have the overall responsibility for the technical deliverables of projects.
- Experience with client-focused solution architecture consulting, inclusive of project planning, estimating and resourcing.
- Write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment.
- Experience in creating and maintaining dev-ops related scripts for enterprise applications.
- Experience of formal project management environments, including Agile.
- Experience in creating low level designs of the entire applications including servers, deployments and workflows.
- Has an extensive and consistent ability of delivering complex projects throughout life cycle.
- Experience managing the development and delivery of commercial websites.
- Experience managing or leading a team of multi-skilled engineers, developers and QAs.
- Preferred experience in AEM
QUALIFICATIONS & CHARACTERISTICS
- 10+ years’ industry experience.
- Monitors team performance and carries out performance reviews.
- Entrepreneurial, analytic and positive mindset with a personable and professional approach.
- Sharp attention to detail and a passion for new technology.
- Collaborative ‘one team’ approach that enables client and agency partners to work together seamlessly.
- Able to mentor, motivate and inspire your team.
- Professional written and verbal communication.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Tech Jobs For You
Senior Software Engineer, Site Reliability Engineering
Khan Academy, Mountain View, CA / Remote friendly (US + Canada Only)