AKQA are always on the lookout for permanent, contract and freelance Front End Developers. If you would like to share your details with us for future opportunities across Australia or New Zealand, please feel free to submit your details which we will keep on file and reach out to you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.
At AKQA, we have a culture of excellence in Software Development and Marketing Technology and pride ourselves on our track record of helping our clients leverage CMS features. Working closely with Experience Designers and Back End Engineering, Front End Engineers transform visual design into code and static designs into elegant and intuitive solutions.
Our front end developers are accountable for developing web and mobile solutions for AKQA’s world-class clients that manage performance and scalability.
Located in Sydney, as part of AKQA you’ll work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn within a creative and technically advanced team.
- Develop and maintain responsive web applications, website pages and CMS systems for our clients.
- Hands-on development translating design concepts to HTML, accessibility, compatibility and performance.
- Collaborating with cross functional teams in an agile environment.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to webapps.
- Implement high quality software solutions.
- Produce quality code that is readable and maintainable by the team.
- Plan and execute testing across multiple platforms and solutions.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Experience with Foundation, Twitter Bootstrap, Material UI or similar frameworks.
- A highly motivated, productive and collaborative approach to your work.
- Strong communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one