AKQA are always on the lookout for permanent, contract and freelance QA Engineers. If you would like to share your details with us for future opportunities across Australia or New Zealand, please feel free to submit your details which we will keep on file and reach out to you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.
At AKQA, we have a culture of excellence in Software Development and Marketing Technology and pride ourselves on our track record of helping our clients leverage enterprise platform features. Our Quality Assurance team ensures the quality and optimal release of all engineering products to help clients realise only the best iteration of each solution.
As a Principal QA Engineer, you will be one of our most senior individual contributors within the team. You have exceptional testing skills utilized in delivering digital consumer experiences as you join squads to assist them in their project goals. Primarily an individual contributor, you are a craft focused leader who uplifts the practices of teams you work with and contributes to our regional standards and practices.
Located in Melbourne as part of AKQA, you’ll work in an inclusive and innovative culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Working with various testing techniques and processes including manual testing, automated testing, and various non-functional testing in delivering digital consumer experiences across web and mobile utilizing content management, commerce and data platforms.
- Joining squads to assist them in project delivery.
- Adaptability to become productive with new technologies and processes.
- Working with squads to uplift their software development and testing approach.
- Working with squads to improve their DevOps practices and setup.
- Superb knowledge of product and system application.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Subject matter expert in test automation, both in UI level as well as API level.
- Expert in many automated testing tools such as Cypress, Selenium WebDriver, Playwright, Specflow, etc.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD and various DevOps toolings, and how automated testing integrates within it.
- Strong understanding of Containerization technologies such as Docker, etc.
- Experience in Performance and Security testing will be highly advantageous.
- Proven experience in leading best practice technical implementation in test automation.
- Proven experience in managing business expectation.
- Strong technical knowledge in web technologies.
- Experience in various Content Management System (CMS) platforms such as Sitecore, Adobe AEM, Contentful, etc. will be advantageous.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.