AKQA believes in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services.
As a Senior Copywriter, you apply your love of words to strategic insight, developing beautiful ideas that move the world. You’ll provide copy leadership for your brands to deliver world class, compelling work while inspiring team members.
From sparring with strategists to final delivery, you ensure the brand story always cuts through by defining problems, finding solutions, and wrapping them in craft.
- Brings a wealth of agency experience in concept and copywriting to consistently craft compelling, beautifully constructed copy for a variety of clients and audiences.
- Has the ability to lead projects and clients, with accountability and autonomy, setting the pace and ensuring creative excellence.
- Is flexible across a wide range of complex copy tasks from guidelines to manifestos, scripts, editorial and experience copy.
- Able to write with speed, consistency, accuracy and creative flair.
- A proactive team player with exceptional time management.
- Two steps ahead of ground-breaking work and trends at an industry level.
- Able to ask the right questions to clarify objectives and structure the work.
- Adept at leading brainstorming and workshop sessions with senior stakeholders.
- Comfortable owning the narrative and overall structure of a presentation.
- Effectively builds consensus around a creative approach, while integrating the ideas and contributions of other team members and clients.
- Presents thoughtfully and with confidence, communicating the rationale behind the work and winning the hearts of our clients.
Qualities and characteristics:
- Native English proficiency, with a curiosity to learn French.
- A compelling portfolio that shows your skill as a conceptual thinker and meticulous crafter.
- Proven creative success working in collaborative, multi-functional teams.
- A passionate, driven individual with a work in progress mindset. You’re obsessed with your craft and always push the work further.
AKQA is committed to developing wellbeing and supporting life choices for our team. We provide an extensive range of benefits. To find out more click here.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
The world's largest funding platform for creative projects
Tech Jobs For You
Destiny NPC Associate Animator (New Grad / Early in Career)
Bungie, Hybrid / Bungie-Approved Remote Locations