YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Managing and growing a sales pipeline
- Strategic prospecting into key accounts and verticals
- Communicating transparently both internally and externally
- Turning inbound and outbound leads into happy Algolia users
- Making every Algolia user a satisfied customer, regardless of the deal size
- Collaborating across teams to better focus customer-facing efforts
- Building compelling demonstrations and sales materials
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU:
- Love building human relationships and believe that a happy customer is our best evangelist
- Natural understanding of the sales process
- 2+ years of experience in a closing role (esp. in tech. sales )
- Multi-tasker who can adapt to changing situations
- Willingness to speak at events/conferences
NICE TO HAVE:
- SaaS sales experience
- Coding experience
- Experience at a startup
- Proficiency with Salesforce
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Relocation support
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
- Competitive pay and equity
- Your choice of computer, phone, keyboard, headphones, you name it. Everything you need to be efficient
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Corporate flats available for the first months of relocation and when you travel to different offices
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team workouts
- Meals & happy hours
Algolia is the single best way to build search into your mobile app or website. An introduction Founded in 2012, Algolia’s mission is to enable every developer & product team to build consumer-grade search. With their hosted search API, developers benefit from the power of a lightning-fast engine with out-of-the-box support for a typo-tolerant, as-you-type search experience. Our mission Algolia strives to create a world-class developer experience & end-user experience. Using their API, Developers upload and sync the data they would like to make searchable. They can then configure relevance, including integrating business metrics like product popularity or likelihood to convert to a sale. Using front-end frameworks like InstantSearch, they can customize the search experience to create the perfect search experience for their users.
Want to learn more about Algolia? Visit Algolia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Peloton, London HQ
Solution Architect Contact Center, Expert Services
Sales Development Representative, Inbound
Intercom, Sydney, Australia
Enterprise Account Manager
ClearSlide, New York City
Account Executive, Regional Sales
WeWork, Beijing Beijing China