YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Recruit and account manage large complex technology partners. You will ultimately drive revenue through these channels by working closely with partners in delivering Algolia powered web and mobile experiences for their end customers.
- Expand channel partnerships to ensure that consultants are able to build a profitable services business around Algolia. You might for example help our partners organize customer events, train their sales team, organize and manage pipeline reviews, and help coach closed deals to execution (often coordinating between the partner and Algolia team).
- Collaborate with other Algolia technical resources to enable partners, and work with customers who need development and consulting support to find the right match among our consulting partners, make introductions and ensure that the project runs smoothly.
- Cultivate and grow technology partnerships with vendors such as personalization platforms and content management systems. You will ultimately unearth new business development opportunities and revenue generating deals with these partners. For instance, you might create and execute a business plan whereby Algolia and the partner target a specific number of accounts that will adopt our two solutions together.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Must have had prior experience as an Alliance or Partner Manager with quota responsibility. Direct Sales Experience Preferred.
- Experience working at a system integrator or consulting company.
- 10+ years experience in sales, marketing, technical enablement, platform / partner and/or channel sales development/management. 2+ years spent selling directly or through the channel deal sizes of ASP of $100k+
- Experience in cloud computing, SaaS, e-commerce preferred but not required.
- Strong understanding of the consulting and system integrator landscape
- Experience working in the US market
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong technical acumen. Knowledge of database & application development required (search preferred but not required). Bonus points if you understand how to craft and sell professional services offers and their corresponding ROI models.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to build long-lasting relationships.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Relocation support
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
- Competitive pay and equity
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Corporate flats available for the first months of relocation and when you travel to different offices
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team workouts
- Meals & happy hours
Algolia is the single best way to build search into your mobile app or website. An introduction Founded in 2012, Algolia’s mission is to enable every developer & product team to build consumer-grade search. With their hosted search API, developers benefit from the power of a lightning-fast engine with out-of-the-box support for a typo-tolerant, as-you-type search experience. Our mission Algolia strives to create a world-class developer experience & end-user experience. Using their API, Developers upload and sync the data they would like to make searchable. They can then configure relevance, including integrating business metrics like product popularity or likelihood to convert to a sale. Using front-end frameworks like InstantSearch, they can customize the search experience to create the perfect search experience for their users.
Want to learn more about Algolia? Visit Algolia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Front End
Markforged, Watertown, MA
Manager, Technical Account Management
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Salesforce Lightning Developer
Werkstudent Back-end Development .NET
Sr. Site Reliability Engineer
Vimeo, New York, NY
Senior Audio Designer (Fixed Term Employment)
PlayStation, Burbank, CA