YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Oversee our overall quote-to-order process
- Define standard / non-standard deal criteria and related approval process
- Manage day-to-day optimization of complex non standard deals
- Establish a shared vision of best practices and new pricing templates
- Streamline our standard deal flow and implementing new templates in our CRM (salesforce.com)
- Maximize and drive efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Offer organizational design thinking to best structure the processes around this function
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the Deal Desk
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Have 3+ years of experience as a sales manager and 2+ years of experience in a Deal Desk function in a SaaS company
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Experience building complex deals (multi-million, multi-year, ramp-up deals, success fees deals, …) for customers in different industries
- Experience building TCO and ROI analysis
- Deep understanding of SaaS and subscription pricing mechanisms, including consumption based models
- Proficiency with salesforce.com. Experience with CPQ tools and their implementation is a plus.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
- Competitive pay and equity
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Corporate flats available for the first months of relocation and when you travel to different offices
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team workouts
- Meals & happy hours
Algolia is the single best way to build search into your mobile app or website. An introduction Founded in 2012, Algolia’s mission is to enable every developer & product team to build consumer-grade search. With their hosted search API, developers benefit from the power of a lightning-fast engine with out-of-the-box support for a typo-tolerant, as-you-type search experience. Our mission Algolia strives to create a world-class developer experience & end-user experience. Using their API, Developers upload and sync the data they would like to make searchable. They can then configure relevance, including integrating business metrics like product popularity or likelihood to convert to a sale. Using front-end frameworks like InstantSearch, they can customize the search experience to create the perfect search experience for their users.
Want to learn more about Algolia? Visit Algolia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Executive
Checkr, San Francisco, CA
Cloud Technology Partners
Enterprise Sales Director
Cloud Technology Partners, Southern California
Enterprise Sales Engineer
Onapsis, Munich, Germany
Sales Director (NYC)
Medallia, New York City, NY, USA
Agency Lead, France
Pinterest, Paris, Fr
Lead Stylist - Supervisor, Chicago
Bonobos, Chicago, IL