- Agile Coach of multidisciplinary teams (Devs, UX/UI, DevOps and QA)Work along with POs and other team members on backlog preparation for agile rites, such as grooming and planning meetings.
- Team activities follow up through daily meetings to identify and remove blockers.
- Coordinate with other Agile Coach and team members the release plan process scaling.
- Play an active role in developing the Agile community at AMARO.
- Drive process improvements toward the consistent delivery of working software.
- Work along with Product Team to ensure appropriate consistency between all interactive engineering teams.
- Work with the team to create a fun and good place to work.
- Contribute to the creation of a culture where the continuous improvement of processes is always in focus.
- Support and help the team so they can achieve a self-performance.
- Know how to deal with and help the team with frequent improvement change.
- Technical skills to help the understanding of the features being implemented.
- Define, monitor and share the team workflow performance metrics.
- Facilitate workshops, trainings, mentoring, hackathons, discussions and correlated meetings with focus on team knowledge sharing and improvement.
- Participation of brainstorms and inception process for the product definition.
- Be in touch with all company business areas and work closed to HR department.
Required skills and qualifications
- Proven experience as an Agile Coach or Scrum Master or Team Lead.
- Thorough knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc), group dynamics and/or coaching.
- Experience working with external/global teams and vendors.
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred.
- Certified Scrum Master and/or PMI or other PM certification is a plus.
- Questioner and arguer profile to always challenge the team.
- Be a status quo disrupter to take the team out of their comfort zone.
- Be open minded for new approaches, always pursuing the complete context understanding to decide the best way to act, not attached to tools, methodologies or ideologies.
- Have a people negotiation and didactics attitude.
- Seek the team growth both as individuals and professionals.
- Believe in knowledge sharing.
- Fluent English.
- Team worker
- Highly analytical and focused
- Passion for technology, e-commerce and startups
- Entrepreneurial, driven and proactive
- Excellent business communication skills
About us AMARO is a digitally native women’s fashion brand that continously launches the latest international trends at disruptive prices. The brand sells omni-channel on www.amaro.com and via digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
Want to learn more about AMARO? Visit AMARO's website.
Jobs You May Like
Acquia, New Delhi, India
Java Software Engineer - Partnerships
OnDeck, New York
MOM/MES System Engineer
SF Motors, Mishawaka
ThoughtWorks, New York
Lead Software Engineer, SDK & Tools
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA
LINUX Systems Engineer
Taboola, Los Angeles, CA