- As part of Product Team, collaborate to define and implement innovative solutions for AMARO product direction, visual and experience on top of all platforms, web desktop and mobile versions and mobile Apps.
- Responsible for all visual stages from concept to final hand-off to business areas.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas and also validate the proposed solutions with an emphasized frictionless usability.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Conduct along with Product Team, benchmarking, user research and evaluate user feedback to build a complete planning and design process for user experience.
- Establish, promote and communicate design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Track the user's journey through surveys, field research, business metrics on top of AMARO's products, identifying gaps and opportunities to propose improvement solutions for the whole experience.
- Interact with all product development teams sharing the knowledge with them.
- Be an user experience evangelist inside AMARO and advocate in this direction to all related business areas.
- Proven UX/UI experience.
- Demonstrable UX/UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps.
- Experience using hyphotes validation flows like A/B test and heatmap analysis.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, Invision, Sketch, Fluid, LucidChart or other visual design and wireframing tools is a plus.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to absorb AMARO's users behavioral patterns to identify their needs.
- Ability to present your designs, work independently and collaboratively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Strong knowledge in Android and iOS guidelines using Material Design and Flat Design.
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Lean) development process.
- Ability to analyze and understand complex process in order to make them to become friendly and intuitive.
- Experience with the design for a variety of device sizes (Desktop and Mobile variations). Responsive experience is a plus.
- Fluent English.
- Highly analytical and focused
- Passion for technology, e-commerce and startups
- Entrepreneurial, driven and proactive
- Excellent technical communication skills
About us AMARO is a digitally native women’s fashion brand that continously launches the latest international trends at disruptive prices. The brand sells omni-channel on www.amaro.com and via digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
Want to learn more about AMARO? Visit AMARO's website.
Jobs You May Like
Backend Software Engineer
Engineering Manager, Data Platform
Clover Health, San Francisco, CA
Services Platform Lead
PlanGrid, San Francisco, CA
Staff Software Engineer, Application Service Frameworks
Box, Redwood City, CA
Senior Android Engineer
foodora Germany, Berlin
Manufacturing IT Systems Administrator
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL