What you'll do:
- Lead the design, category management, buying and development chapters in creating strong product assortments that deliver on AMARO’s goals and brand positioning
- Motivate, coach and inspire the whole tribe to drive for results. Act as a role model and as a solution-oriented, entrepreneurial leader. Create and maintain a learning environment where the development of all employees is a priority
- Build strong relationships within the company and work cross functionally (e.g. with marketing and merchandising teams) to achieve sales and profit targets, meet customer demand and align communication
- Build relationships with existing and new suppliers and support team members in negotiations to achieve price, quality and margin targets
- Develop and lead the overall vision and strategy for AMARO’s assortment
- Set the Tribe’s strategy and the seasonal strategies per category to deliver the company’s goals and provide an exciting customer experience online and in Guide Shops
- Ensure we are offering the optimal product assortment at all times while also meeting the company’s financial targets
- Identify and have a point of view on trends, consumer insights and target segments
- Drive research and analysis of upcoming market trends and competitive product offerings to identify opportunities
- Maintain and demonstrate expert knowledge of the industry’s competitive landscape and AMARO customer base. Use research, data and analysis to identify emerging opportunities for product and assortment innovation
- Maintain financial accountability for the Tribe. Partner with Category Growth team and Finance to establish sales, margin, and buy plans by category across all channels
What you have previously done:
- Managed Assortment/Products area in a fashion brand as a business leader in major business-driving functions
- Inspired, coached and lead teams, optimizing for performance and growth of the whole team
- Cooperated effectively to maintain and develop trustful relationships within and outside the company
- Developed advanced analytical and commercial skills to deliver results in a fast paced environment
- Developed profound consumer, market and retail knowledge, including strong network of suppliers in Brazil and abroad
- Accumulated knowledge on financial measurements and how to impact them
- Designed assortment strategies, from the concept to implantation, articulating a vision that is shareable by all stakeholders
What your qualifications are:
- College degree, preferably in marketing/business/fashion
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the industry
- Minimum of 5 years of management including team leadership
- Strong communication skills in Portuguese and English
Who you are & your beliefs:
- Personality: You are smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative.
- Determination: You are hungry to challenge the status quo and have the drive to get it done.
- Vision: You think big, craft a compelling vision and inspire others to follow you.
- Master of multiple domains: You bridge the gap between business, technology and people.
- Friendly but direct: Others enjoy working with you because you are optimistic and transparent.
- Lead and coach: You attract the best talent because people want to work and learn from you.
- Do the right thing: You believe the planet is our responsibility and take positions.
About us AMARO is a digitally native women’s fashion brand that continously launches the latest international trends at disruptive prices. The brand sells omni-channel on www.amaro.com and via digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
Want to learn more about AMARO? Visit AMARO's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid