Growth Analyst (Influencer Marketing)
AMARO, São Paulo, Brazil
CREATIVITY AND TECHNOLOGY ARE LIMITLESS
What you'll do:
- Monitor and analyze all influencer campaigns, considering reach, engagement and ROI (GR, FTBS, COS);
- Ensure the accuracy of data and reports for the highest quality of standards;
- Take vast amounts of data in raw formats and translate into a digestible insights, converting analytical insights into concepts and recommendations, for stakeholders to use for actionable strategies and optimize campaigns;
- Work with multiple timelines, projects and budgets to ensure that campaigns stay on track and deadlines are met;
- You will be an expert on social media/ influencer campaigns and support building a center of excellence for this division;
- Provide support in the development of Digital Products to further improve performance of the channel;
- Benchmark on other channels and programs and bring the best practices in-house.
What you have previously done:
- Great industry understanding and in-depth knowledge of influencer marketing, qualitative and quantitative KPIs;
- Ideally more than 2 years of relevant work experience in a creative, dynamic, and digital environment;
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Commercially-focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics;
- Previous experience with Affiliate Marketing is a plus.
Who you are & your beliefs:
- Personality: You are smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative.
- Determination: You are hungry to challenge the status quo and have the drive to get it done.
- Vision: You think big, craft a compelling vision and inspire others to follow you.
- Master of multiple domains: You bridge the gap between business, technology and people.
- Friendly but direct: Others enjoy working with you because you are optimistic and transparent.
- Lead and coach: You attract the best talent because people want to work and learn from you.
- Do the right thing: You believe the planet is our responsibility and take positions.
What your qualifications are:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related areas
- Systems: Advanced level of Excel/Google Sheets
- Level of English: Advanced/Fluent
About us AMARO is a digitally native women’s fashion brand that continously launches the latest international trends at disruptive prices. The brand sells omni-channel on www.amaro.com and via digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
Want to learn more about AMARO? Visit AMARO's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Jobs You May Like
Cloud Technology Partners
Manager, Regional Alliances
Cloud Technology Partners, Chicago, Illinois