Do you seem to frequently find yourself in the middle of projects, coordinating efforts and nurturing communication? You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are intrigued by the varied operations of growing organizations. You have a natural panache for the numbers, watching how one initiative or another has an impact. You are naturally curious, looking for unique opportunities to learn from industry leaders. Does this align with the thoughts you’ve had about your career as you look for your next strategic move? If it does, we’re glad you’re here!
Amify is a technology-driven partner for brands looking to maximize their potential on Amazon. We partner with top brands to optimize their listings, drive traffic to their products, and protect their brand on the platform.
We are an enthusiastic, focused and driven company who has twice been recognized on the Inc. Top 500 Fastest Growing Private Company in America list. Given our exponential growth, we are currently looking to welcome a new Business Analyst/Chief of Staff who will report directly to the President & Founder.
This role will enable the President to execute strategically, ensure full alignment within our leadership team, and be a key driver in the growth of Amify. This is a highly influential role combining strategic planning, business management, internal communications, and cross-functional initiatives.
How you can have an impact:
- Utilize your financial, business and project management skills to manage and complete various corporate projects, removing them from the President’s plate.
- Provide timely and consistent updates to President and executives in order to facilitate teamwork and accountability
- Use sound judgement to execute on deliverables both internally and externally.
- Communicate internally and externally as a proxy for the President.
A day in the life for this role can/will include:
- Utilize knowledge of financial controls and a broad understanding of business drivers and strategies to analyze information, identify and eliminate obstacles to scale
- Leverage your teamwork, communication and collaboration skills to ensure alignment, prioritization and successful execution of financial strategy & planning initiatives across the organization
- Provide project management knowledge to key strategic initiatives identified by the President to convert those strategies into actionable tactics – that “influence without authority” across multiple team initiatives and senior leaders
- Own the production and coordination of KPIs, presentations, stakeholder updates and other planning/governance-related reporting deliverables
- Leverage critical thinking and analysis stills to maintain a deep understanding of the competition (both existing and potential) and monitoring the competitive landscape and emerging industry trends, designing reports and presentations to display results and impacts.
- Build framework to monitor legal, regulatory requirements, and changes
In return for all your analytical know how, we are proud to offer a team oriented, highly collaborative and congenial corporate culture that sets us apart from the rest. We are excited to be on the fast track in the Amazon Brand Partnerships space and if you’re ready to join us on this journey, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and G-suite applications
- Strong analytical skills to be able to facilitate budgeting, forecasting and scenario modelling
- Self-starter with confidence to own and manage critical processes for the team
- Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented
- eCommerce or Amazon experience
- Start-up experience
- Location: Alexandria, VA
- Career Level: Mid career (~4-7 years of work experience)
- Management responsibilities: None
- Travel: Minimal (less than 10% annually
Who We Are Amify is a two-time Inc. 500 award winner that focuses on connecting brands to the customers that love them in the Amazon marketplace. We use a proven and vetted data-driven approach to optimize and enhance brand product listings on Amazon, monitor and enforce unauthorized sellers and MAP violators, and advise brands on how to maximize their Amazon potential. Our team, has skillfully merged superior retail customer service, ethical online brand management, innovative technology, and a dedication to brand authenticity in the largest retail marketplace online. With over 600 vendor partnerships and over one million items sold, we guarantee that our partner brands are well cared for.
Want to learn more about Amify? Visit Amify's website.
Help the world share their story
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Jacksonville, FL