You have a natural ability to synthesize inventory data. The numbers and levels speak to you. You enjoy working cross functionally with people and processes to maximize efficiencies. You are undaunted by new initiatives and maybe even energized by venturing into unknown territory and helping the team learn how to succeed in new areas. You’ve had the opportunity to master and implement the best in supply chain and inventory management. Along the way you’ve even learned some lessons about what doesn’t work. Now, you are looking to make a change and work for a company where you can make an impact and bring your expertise and knowledge to the table. If this is you, we’re glad you’re here.
Amify is a technology-driven partner for brands looking to maximize their potential on Amazon. We partner with top brands to optimize their listings, drive traffic to their products, and protect their brand on the platform.
We are an enthusiastic, focused and driven company who has twice been recognized on the Inc. Top 500 Fastest Growing Private Company in America list. Given our exponential growth, we are currently looking to welcome a new Inventory Strategy Manager to our team.
How you can make an impact:
- Using your knowledge and best practices to develop sustainable, yet agile methodologies to demand planning, purchasing, in-stocks, overstock, inventory turns and seasonal planning.
- Instilling a continuous improvement mindset in the inventory analyst team and ensure excellent customer service.
- Quickly grasping the business economics that allow you to understand the bigger picture while also gaining an understanding of how to develop newer levels of proficiency for reporting this financial data within our network.
- Using your previous inventory management/supply chain skills you can capture the right level of detail enabling you to communicate clearly and succinctly with finance and business leaders to influence strategic and tactical decisions.
A day in the life for this role can/will include:
- Developing, implement and managing Amify’s strategy and tactical approaches to inventory management while providing hands-on leadership of a remote team of inventory analysts.
- Using your teamwork focused communication skills to collaborate with business partners, stakeholders, operations and sales teams to reduce cost while improving customer experience.
- Fully implement days of coverage and risk assessment of each account to support optimal service levels while limiting exposure to overstock.
- Build forecasting models and operating plans to support growth initiatives and challenge cost assumptions.
- Extracting, combining, and summarizing large amounts of data to analyze the financial impact of new initiatives, and effectively communicating key findings to senior leadership to influence and support tactical and strategic business decisions.
Developing metrics and reports to provide controllership to new programs.
- Partner with HR to create talent improvement strategies for the inventory analyst team
- Support Engineering group on systems upgrades and implementations related to inventory management
- 5+ years of progressive leadership responsibility within supply chain and/or inventory management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics or related field
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (macros, pivots, lookups)
- 3+ years’ experience with continuous improvement projects
- 3+ years’ experience in developing, leading and improving team performance in inventory or operations job functions within a multi-site environment
- eCommerce and/or Amazon experience
- High capacity to prioritize workload and achieve effective results within tight deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing, and often ambiguous environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital
- High proficiency with cloud tools, eCommerce software, warehouse management systems and G-Suite
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Career Level: Mid career (~7 years of work experience)
- Management responsibilities: Yes
- Travel: Minimal
Who We Are Amify is a two-time Inc. 500 award winner that focuses on connecting brands to the customers that love them in the Amazon marketplace. We use a proven and vetted data-driven approach to optimize and enhance brand product listings on Amazon, monitor and enforce unauthorized sellers and MAP violators, and advise brands on how to maximize their Amazon potential. Our team, has skillfully merged superior retail customer service, ethical online brand management, innovative technology, and a dedication to brand authenticity in the largest retail marketplace online. With over 600 vendor partnerships and over one million items sold, we guarantee that our partner brands are well cared for.