Are you the “planner” among your group of friends? Do you naturally rally those around you to make great things happen? Professionally, your business acumen is beyond your years of experience and you like helping your team succeed. You’re naturally curious and enjoying learning how processes work and trying new things to see improvements. If you’re smiling right now, saying, “this is me,” please keep reading. We’re glad you are here!
Amify is a technology-driven partner for brands looking to maximize their potential on Amazon. We partner with top brands to optimize their listings, drive traffic to their products, and protect their brand on the platform.
We are an enthusiastic, focused and driven company who has twice been recognized on the Inc. Top 500 Fastest Growing Private Company in America list. Given our exponential growth, we are currently looking to welcome a new Business Development Associate to our team.
How you can make an impact:
- Leverage your critical thinking and business analysis skills to timely evaluate sales lead outreach and qualification
- Use your organizational skills, creativity and love of great communication to create sales proposals and brand assessments, identifying gaps in brand Amazon strategies
- Partnering with internal colleagues to manage the brand on-boarding process, with an eye for accuracy, timeliness and overall quality.
- Sharing your creative, thoughtful and solution-oriented thinking aimed at continual improvement of Amify’s on-boarding process through feedback and new idea generation.
A day in the life for this role can/will include:
- Reviewing and analyzing incoming nurtured leads, qualifying them for the sales team.
- Using your outstanding business acumen and communication skills to inform prospective clients about Amify’s potential value in the market, describing our services offerings, and understanding their overall needs to achieve their Amazon goals.
- Designing Brand Assessment reports for potential clients using your sales and marketing knowledge to make meaningful improvements
- Working cross functionally to create proposals, partnering with the Amazon Brand Services team to deliver a thoughtful, creative, unique and timely presentation.
- Managing the successful transition new brands from the business development team to the account management team, making sure all stakeholders are adequately informed and positioned for future success.
- Utilizing project management, communication and organizational skills you will lead daily and weekly team meetings to track services delivery timelines, to ensure deliverables are on time, on budget and meet Amify’s quality standards.
- Coordinate training sessions to ensure the team is always up to date on the most current changes within Amazon and well informed to help clients make strong business decisions.
- Coordinate cross functionally for trade show attendance, owning the timeline and deliverables to ensure a successful showing.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Literature, Business or Marketing
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and G-suite applications
- Highly organized and be able to prioritize several tasks and projects at once
- eCommerce and/or Amazon experience
- 1-year experience in a high growth sales environment
- Salesforce Experience
- Experience with lead nurture campaign software
In return for all your organizational greatness, we are proud to offer a team oriented, highly collaborative and congenial corporate culture that sets us apart from the rest. We are excited to be on the fast track in the Amazon Brand Partnerships space and if you’re ready to join us on this journey, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Location: Alexandria, VA
- Career Level: Early-career
- Management responsibilities: None
- Travel: Minimal (less than 10%)
- Compensation: Base + bonus structure
Who We Are Amify is a two-time Inc. 500 award winner that focuses on connecting brands to the customers that love them in the Amazon marketplace. We use a proven and vetted data-driven approach to optimize and enhance brand product listings on Amazon, monitor and enforce unauthorized sellers and MAP violators, and advise brands on how to maximize their Amazon potential. Our team, has skillfully merged superior retail customer service, ethical online brand management, innovative technology, and a dedication to brand authenticity in the largest retail marketplace online. With over 600 vendor partnerships and over one million items sold, we guarantee that our partner brands are well cared for.
Want to learn more about Amify? Visit Amify's website.
Jobs You May Like
Initiativbewerbung / Speculative application (m/w/d)
Flightright, Potsdam / Berlin