Are you ready to take on more in your accounting career? Maybe you want to be more involved and no longer just be “one of the accounting people”? Do you think with some creativity, Excel can do anything and you’re often the Excel guru in your office? Do you have an eagle eye for errors and a good day is when every entry item ties out perfectly? If this is you, we’re glad you’re here.
Amify is a technology-driven partner for brands looking to maximize their potential on Amazon. We partner with top brands to optimize their listings, drive traffic to their products, and protect their brand on the platform.
We are an enthusiastic, focused and driven company who has twice been recognized on the Inc. Top 500 Fastest Growing Private Company in America list. Given our exponential growth, we are currently looking to welcome a new Junior Accountant our team.
How you can make an impact:
- Lending your accounting education and knowledge to help our VP of Finance keep the organization running in tip top shape.
- Using your stellar accounting prowess, you’ll recognize errors, inefficiencies and ways to make a dollar out of 15cents.
- Leveraging your vendor management and communication skills you’ll communicate professionally, quickly and consistently with vendors to ensure proper AP and AR functionality
A day in the life for this role can/will include:
- Processing (input and coding) incoming vendor invoices into Xero and Bill.com (electronic or hard copies)
- Process inventory invoices by matching purchase orders, verifying product costs and discounts
- Manage monthly sales tax filings
- Research and analyze discrepancies in accounts payable to reconcile accounts
- Analyze and update accounts payable statement on a daily basis
- Prepare a weekly forecast of payments expected, cash flow needs and ensure payments are recorded properly in Xero
- Issue payments via credit card, check, veem and wire as needed on a daily basis, securing applicable discounts
- Complete monthly bank and credit card reconciliation processes and resolve any account issues through research, communication and proper due diligence
- Update product costing, reconcile month-end inventory and make entries for Cost of Goods Sold and Inventory
- Make monthly entries such as deferred rent and depreciation
- Find ways to continuously improve the timing and accuracy of month-end close
- Special projects to support finance and accounting as needed
- 3-5 years of progressive accounting experience including Accounts Payable management
- Strong Excel skills, including Pivot Tables and working with large data sets
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Experience with cloud accounting tools such as Quickbooks and Xero
- Experience with online banking and credit card portals
- Strong analytical abilities
- Formal accounting coursework, certificate or degrees a plus but not required
- Experience working in a startup environment
- E-commerce industry experience
Who We Are Amify is a two-time Inc. 500 award winner that focuses on connecting brands to the customers that love them in the Amazon marketplace. We use a proven and vetted data-driven approach to optimize and enhance brand product listings on Amazon, monitor and enforce unauthorized sellers and MAP violators, and advise brands on how to maximize their Amazon potential. Our team, has skillfully merged superior retail customer service, ethical online brand management, innovative technology, and a dedication to brand authenticity in the largest retail marketplace online. With over 600 vendor partnerships and over one million items sold, we guarantee that our partner brands are well cared for.
Want to learn more about Amify? Visit Amify's website.
File hosting service
Jobs You May Like
The Democratic Party
The Democratic Party, Remote