Are you a hard worker looking for a chance to show what you can do? Do you want to work for a company where you’re more than just a number? Are you a recent graduate who is looking for a stable job with a growing company? Have you worked in a warehouse before, but would like to have a more regular schedule? If any of this sounds like you, we’re glad you’re here.
Amify is a technology-driven partner for brands looking to maximize their potential on Amazon. We partner with top brands to optimize their listings, drive traffic to their products, and protect their brand on the platform.
We are an enthusiastic, focused and driven company who has twice been recognized on the Inc. Top 500 Fastest Growing Private Company in America list. Given our exponential growth, we recently opened our newest warehouse location in Erlanger, KY and are looking to hire a new Warehouse Operations Associate to round out the team.
As a Warehouse Operations Associate, you’ll play an invaluable role in our e-commerce fulfillment operation. You’ll be mainly focused on receiving inbound shipments; light production, sorting, labeling, repacking, use Inventory Management tools to record information with accuracy; and coordinating outbound shipments to Amazon. You’ll also leverage your ability to think and work fast on your feet in an ever changing environment with a lot of moving parts.
What you’ll do:
- Receive, sort and check-in inbound shipments with online eCommerce software
- Organize, stack and un-stack boxes. Palletize, stage and put away items in the warehouse.
- Unload, move and load pallets using manual pallet jacks
- Ensure compliance of items, including sorting, light production, re-packing and labeling with attention to detail
- Create outbound shipments and prepare products for shipments; utilize online eCommerce software to record shipping records
- Load and unload small parcel and freight trucks. Help drivers with loading/unloading.
- Create eCommerce item listings as needed
- Process callbacks, removal orders and customer returns: coordinate with inventory management and purchasing to reconcile returns, recalls and overstock
- Safety, sanitation and security: conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety while maintaining a clean and organized work area; assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- 0-2 years of experience in a warehouse within an e-Commerce distribution, repacking or light production environment
- Positive attitude, hardworking, team player, willing to learn
- Experience in one or more of the following areas is a plus: receiving inbound shipments; light production, sorting, inventory counting, labeling and repacking; and coordinating outbound shipments
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office programs (Word and Excel, specifically), G-Suite programs (Sheets, Docs, Slides, etc.) are helpful
- Ability to use online eCommerce software tools to process daily work flow
- Experience with coordinating small parcel and LTL shipping is a plus
- Location: Erlanger, KY
- Hours: 10am-6pm, Monday – Friday, no unnecessary nights, weekends or holidays
- Benefits: Includes medical, dental and vision. Amify pays the majority of the premium. Generous PTO
- Pay Rate: $13.00 per hour
Who We Are Amify is a two-time Inc. 500 award winner that focuses on connecting brands to the customers that love them in the Amazon marketplace. We use a proven and vetted data-driven approach to optimize and enhance brand product listings on Amazon, monitor and enforce unauthorized sellers and MAP violators, and advise brands on how to maximize their Amazon potential. Our team, has skillfully merged superior retail customer service, ethical online brand management, innovative technology, and a dedication to brand authenticity in the largest retail marketplace online. With over 600 vendor partnerships and over one million items sold, we guarantee that our partner brands are well cared for.
Want to learn more about Amify? Visit Amify's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Channel Development
ForUsAll, San Francisco, CA