Do words excite you? Do you proof read text messages? Do you love efficiency? You believe less is more and would prefer to use two words over four. You appreciate clear deadlines. When given edits, you act fast (and carefully). If this sounds like you, we’re glad you’re here!
Amify is a technology-driven partner for brands looking to maximize their potential on Amazon. We partner with top brands to optimize their listings, drive traffic to their products, and protect their brand on the platform.
We are an enthusiastic, focused and driven company who has twice been recognized on the Inc. Top 500 Fastest Growing Private Company in America list. Given our exponential growth, we are currently looking to welcome a new Digital Marketing Manager to the team.
How you can have an impact:
- Lending your passion and experience in marketing to create strategically aligned content for our various clients.
- Using your innate juggling capabilities to keep projects moving through the process while engaging team members cross functionally
- Employ your keen eye for grammar, formatting, typos to monitoring content for accuracy on an ongoing basis
A day in the life for this role can/will include:
- The Marketing Manager works within our Amazon Brand Solutions team delivering paid search and display advertising campaigns on behalf of our clients.
- A large part of the Digital Marketing Manager's day-to-day job is spent driving the strategy and execution of marketing briefs and guiding the team on how to deliver the absolute best customer experience. You’ll really put your project management skills to the test!
- Using your teamwork and leadership abilities, you’ll be the main point of contact for and responsible for managing external vendors
- Leverage your marketing analytics know-how to implement and optimize post-purchase email templates and performance
- Employing your love of words, meaning and context, you’ll craft and edit customer facing copy and oversee the strategy & implementation of the A/B testing strategy across all solutions.
- Because you’re naturally curious and like new opportunities to make an impact you’ll gladly stay up to date on frequently updated Amazon guidelines.
At Amify, the opportunities to grow and expand your marketing and creative skills are boundless. Likely, no two days will look the same, but they will always be interesting, the work challenging yet engaging, the team fun and your contributions meaningful.
In return for all your marketing savvy, we are proud to offer a team oriented, highly collaborative and congenial corporate culture that sets us apart from the rest. We offer both short and long term incentives, including stock options, along side our other competitive benefits. We are excited to be on the fast track in the Amazon Brand Partnerships space and if you’re ready to join us on this journey, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Bachelor’s degree required in English, Communications or Marketing
- 5-8 years’ work experience in advertising/marketing
- 3+ years’ experience copy-editing for an ecommerce site & familiarity with writing SEO friendly copy.
- 1+ year experience managing direct report(s)
- Experience managing advertising campaigns
- Proven project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented
- Fluent in all-things digital & mobile
- Experience with A/B testing & putting together a strategy
- Basic HTML knowledge
- eCommerce or Amazon experience
- Start-up experience
- Location: Alexandria, VA
- Career Level: Mid-career (5-8 years of work experience)
- Management responsibilities: Yes
Who We Are Amify is a two-time Inc. 500 award winner that focuses on connecting brands to the customers that love them in the Amazon marketplace. We use a proven and vetted data-driven approach to optimize and enhance brand product listings on Amazon, monitor and enforce unauthorized sellers and MAP violators, and advise brands on how to maximize their Amazon potential. Our team, has skillfully merged superior retail customer service, ethical online brand management, innovative technology, and a dedication to brand authenticity in the largest retail marketplace online. With over 600 vendor partnerships and over one million items sold, we guarantee that our partner brands are well cared for.
Want to learn more about Amify? Visit Amify's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.