As a Customer Success Manager, you'll be the point-person for helping our customers get started and stay engaged with Amino. Within Amino, you'll also serve as the advocate for customers and help guide our product and marketing efforts to ensure they match our customers’ needs. This role will involve constant iteration as you find new patterns and processes to become more effective at helping our customers grow their usage of our product.
You'll also create educational materials to help show our members how to get started with Amino. From feature guides and best practices to training webinars, you'll work across multiple channels to create the right resources to help our customers and members discover new use cases, develop more sophisticated communications workflows, and generally help customers discover how we can help save their company money and increase employee engagement with healthcare.
- Build trust and maintain strong relationships by learning about each customer's individual needs and business goals and figuring out how that customer can best use Amino’s features.
- Discover and evangelize new use cases for the customer, helping them to deepen and expand their usage of the product.
- Onboard and assist new enterprise and professional customers, which will require a mastery of Amino’s features.
- Be comfortable simultaneously managing multiple customers who are at different points on the customer journey
- Co-create a range of materials with marketing, including one-page feature guides, webinars, custom trainings for large teams, and more.
- Increase renewal rates and reduce customer churn by ensuring Amino does the job we we hired to do
- In addition to your customer-facing responsibilities, you'll also need to collaborate closely with our User Engagement Manager to translate customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas.
We expect to see:
- 4 years in a customer success position.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Enthusiastic and has ability to inspire others.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
Amino is a healthcare financial wellness benefit that eliminates barriers for employees, and their families, to access affordable, high-quality medical care. Combining data, design, and consumer-first thinking, Amino offers guidance features that curate each users personalized matches for in-network facilities and provides concierge appointment booking with nearly every doctor in America. Paired with a modern HSA, Amino’s mission is to deliver smarter savings at every turn, so companies and employees get the most from their health insurance plans.
We’re proud of fostering a culture where clarity of thought and openness are paramount. Our downtown San Francisco office is designed for happiness, comfort, productivity and collaboration, with a great balance of open spaces and quiet rooms to accommodate your working style. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and we’re still small enough to get in on the ground floor.
We believe in humility, collaboration, respect, and curiosity. We put teamwork above all else, and we believe in exceeding goals. Take a peek into our talent culture and recruiting process: A Letter to Amino Candidates
Amino is a healthcare transparency company that connects everyone to better, more affordable care. Only Amino’s data covers nearly every doctor in America and billions in healthcare spending. Amino’s free consumer products deliver personalized results to help people easily estimate their costs and book appointments with doctors, hospitals, and imaging centers. Additionally, employers, providers, and other industry leaders rely on Amino to create a more efficient healthcare marketplace with higher quality, lower cost, and more convenient care for everyone. The company is based in San Francisco and is backed by Accel, CRV, Highland Capital Management, Rock Health, and notable individual investors.
Want to learn more about Amino? Visit Amino's website.
See jobs at Bluecore
Jobs You May Like
The Democratic Party
Digital Organizing Associate (State Coordinated Campaign)
The Democratic Party, State Party