Today, there is a chronic and pervasive customer data problem -- one that’s preventing some of the world’s most loved brands from understanding and engaging their customers through meaningful and captivating customer experiences. Amperity has invented a way to solve this problem with the horsepower of a distributed data infrastructure and the intelligence of bleeding-edge machine learning algorithms and techniques. Amperity frees, connects, and makes customer data usable so brands can create extraordinary customer experiences at scale. This approach unleashes the creative potential of Amperity users, allowing them to excel at what they do and bring their best ideas to life.
Amperity is a rapidly growing technology company, venture-backed by the early investors of Amazon, Facebook, LinkedIn, Spotify, Concur, Flipkart and many more. Our team of successful, repeat entrepreneurs is focused on building a company comprised of top-tier talent and a suite of disruptive products that drive tremendous value for our customers and the consumers they serve.
- Amperity differentiates itself through a combination of our proprietary machine learning and AI technology, and our rapid time to value. Our sales cycle often culminates with a ninety-day Proof of Capability. As a Pilot Engagement Manager, you will own the delivery of Amperity’s Proof of Capability projects to our customers, with the ultimate goal of converting them to fully licensed customers.
- You will manage all phases of the Amperity POC, including initial scoping with sales, identifying data sources, use case identification and success criteria.
- You will be responsible for loading the initial dataset, data stitching and Quality Assurance, as well as analyzing and determining benefit, lift and ROI messaging and presenting results to the customer.
- You will create artifacts for success transition to implementation, upon successful completion and conversion of the POC.
- You will flex up, down, and across as necessary in order to play a number of different roles for the client (i.e. pre-sales, project lead, technical lead, product manager, and seller).
- You are a trusted advisor to our clients, providing best practices and recommendations to efficiently achieve business outcomes that deliver on the promise of a ROI.
- Program manage multiple, concurrent POC projects varying in complexity.
- Understand the client from a business and strategic perspective - know their business, know their industry, develop. an understanding of Amperity’s value proposition within this context across our client base.
- Understand the client from a practitioner’s perspective - what does their day look like, what systems and technologies do they use, what are their pain points, how can Amperity’s solution drive the most meaningful results.
- Unpack client use cases and develop alignment between use cases and overall client business goals and strategy.
- Be an advocate of your client base across the organization – work with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Executive Leadership teams to ensure the Amperity service is built to be well-aligned with client needs and goals
- Background in technical consulting, solution delivery, or similar roles.
- Experience running complex technical implementations, end-to-end.
- Experience with managing stakeholders across various levels and functions.
- Proficient in SQL. Ability to construct repeatable SQL queries.
- Strong data analysis skills. Ability to dig into customer data and extract insights for stakeholders.
- Passionate - you have a passion for diving into real customer data to solve real customer problems.
- Organized - you have a natural ability to prioritize and you never drop the ball.
- Adaptable - you collaborate on design, architecture, and strategy, while not afraid to get into the technical details when needed to drive quality deliverables.
- Gritty - you are able to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep driving towards your vision.
- Knowledge of Marketing Technology stack - a distinct plus.
- Experience in a technical pre-sales position - a distinct plus.
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Please see below to apply directly or contact [email protected] for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Amperity Amperity is the Intelligent Customer Data Platform empowering global consumer brands to create unique and personalized experiences by unlocking all their customer data. Using machine learning and massive computing power, Amperity stitches together all of a brand's disparate data sources, forms complete customer profiles, and makes those profiles available to marketers and analysts. This complete, actionable data can be used to power customer 360 initiatives, acquisition, and retention marketing programs, and advanced customer analytics. Why We Built Amperity Amperity’s founders, Kabir Shahani and Derek Slager, spent years building marketing software for enterprises. During that time they were struck by how many companies used only a sliver of their customer data they already possessed for marketing and analytics. This was because at-scale data ingestion, identity resolution and actionability were pervasive challenges that consumer brands had neither the software nor the expertise to solve. This left them struggling to create meaningful customer experiences and to compete with Internet-first organizations. The Amperity team came together to help solve these challenges. Through the commercialization of advanced machine learning and by leveraging a large-scale, distributed data infrastructure and massive computing power, they created a platform that could rapidly and intelligently unify customer data at scale. By unlocking access to and usability for complete customer data, Amperity empowers consumer brand marketers and analysts to make smart decisions, create individualized experiences and bring their best ideas to life, all while driving top line growth. Amperity launched in September 2017, with a customer base that included many of the world’s most loved consumer brands. The Amperity team is thrilled to be part of this vibrant community and to be contributing to the vision of helping marketers and analysts use customer data to unleash their potential and to transform the future of consumer marketing.
Want to learn more about Amperity? Visit Amperity's website.
Jobs You May Like
Java Engineer (Magnolia CMS)
Wizeline, Querétaro, Mexico
Front End Focused Developer (Full or Part-time, Remote or In-person) | Mental Health Incubator Startup @ Harvard i-lab
Affect Mental Health, Washington
QA Automation Engineer
OnDeck, Arlington, VA
ServiceTitan, Yerevan, Armenia
Senior Mobile Engineer
Factual, Los Angeles