Today, there is a chronic and pervasive customer data problem -- one that’s preventing some of the world’s most loved brands from understanding and engaging their customers through meaningful and captivating customer experiences. Amperity has invented a way to solve this problem with the horsepower of a distributed data infrastructure and the intelligence of bleeding-edge machine learning algorithms and techniques. Amperity frees, connects, and makes customer data usable so brands can create extraordinary customer experiences at scale. This approach unleashes the creative potential of Amperity users, allowing them to excel at what they do and bring their best ideas to life.
Amperity is an early stage technology company, venture-backed by the early investors of Amazon, Facebook, LinkedIn, Spotify, Concur, Flipkart and many more. Our team of successful, repeat entrepreneurs is focused on building a company comprised of top-tier talent and a suite of disruptive products that drive tremendous value for our customers and the consumers they serve.
- As a Client Partner at Amperity, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a strategic relationship within the executive ranks of our client base.
- You will act as the client advocate and trusted advisor, helping inform strategic business and marketing decisions at the executive level.
- You will work closely with Amperity Product Management to ensure the Amperity platform and vision meets the expanding needs of our client base.
- You will be a critical part of the Amperity Customer Success practice, working closely together with Amperity’s Solutions Engineering team to identify requirements and work with the engagement manager who oversees implementation of solutions that meet your and the client’s strategic business and marketing goals.
- You will make a meaningful contribution to building the department go to market strategy, optimize internal processes, and develop repeatable frameworks for future customer engagements
- Your success will be directly measured by and compensated upon clients’ expanding use of the Amperity platform in highly-visible, mission-critical applications.
- Be the strategic partner, trusted advisor, and advocate to your Amperity client base
- Build and own the business case for your client partnerships, delivering value and ROI for each of marketing, data analysis, and IT infrastructure functions within the customer’s organization
- Understand the client from a business and strategic perspective - know their business, know their industry, develop an understanding of Amperity’s value proposition within this context across our client base
- Create and maintain account plans that ensure internal alignment and drive towards renewal and expansion of Amperity’s business with customers
- Understand the client from a practitioner’s perspective - what does their day look like, what systems and technologies do they use, what are their pain points, how can Amperity’s solution drive the most meaningful results
- Unpack client use cases and develop alignment between use cases and overall client business goals and strategy
- Help marketing to develop case studies of client partnership successes
- Be an advocate of your client base across the organization – work with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Executive Leadership teams to ensure the Amperity service is built to be well-aligned with client needs and goals
- Measure your success against the practices you and the company have developed
- Maintain strong product and best practices knowledge
- BA/BS or similar degree in applicable field, or relevant experience
- 3-10 years’ experience in strategic customer-facing roles
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in management positions
- 2 years experience working for a major consumer brand or at an agency working on large enterprise customers
- A strong background in Digital Marketing strategy
- Excellent presentation and client management skills across all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated ability to challenge customers to improve upon their strategies as a true partner
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, swiftly-changing startup environment
- Aligned with and motivated by performance-based compensation plans
- A demonstrated history of escalating success in your career
- Knowledge of Marketing Technology stack and the tools our clients use, a distinct plus: marketing cloud(s), Master Data Management (MDM), Data Management Platforms (DMP), attribution/ROI measurement, email direct mail, and other push marketing tools, BI/analytics, social marketing, and campaign management platforms
- Fast and flexible problem solver, thrives working live internally and with customers on challenging problems
- People person - you love being around customers and internal teams and bring more energy than you take; colleagues and clients love spending time with you
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Please see below to apply directly or contact [email protected] for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Amperity Amperity is the Intelligent Customer Data Platform empowering global consumer brands to create unique and personalized experiences by unlocking all their customer data. Using machine learning and massive computing power, Amperity stitches together all of a brand's disparate data sources, forms complete customer profiles, and makes those profiles available to marketers and analysts. This complete, actionable data can be used to power customer 360 initiatives, acquisition, and retention marketing programs, and advanced customer analytics. Why We Built Amperity Amperity’s founders, Kabir Shahani and Derek Slager, spent years building marketing software for enterprises. During that time they were struck by how many companies used only a sliver of their customer data they already possessed for marketing and analytics. This was because at-scale data ingestion, identity resolution and actionability were pervasive challenges that consumer brands had neither the software nor the expertise to solve. This left them struggling to create meaningful customer experiences and to compete with Internet-first organizations. The Amperity team came together to help solve these challenges. Through the commercialization of advanced machine learning and by leveraging a large-scale, distributed data infrastructure and massive computing power, they created a platform that could rapidly and intelligently unify customer data at scale. By unlocking access to and usability for complete customer data, Amperity empowers consumer brand marketers and analysts to make smart decisions, create individualized experiences and bring their best ideas to life, all while driving top line growth. Amperity launched in September 2017, with a customer base that included many of the world’s most loved consumer brands. The Amperity team is thrilled to be part of this vibrant community and to be contributing to the vision of helping marketers and analysts use customer data to unleash their potential and to transform the future of consumer marketing.
Want to learn more about Amperity? Visit Amperity's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Account Executive
Quantcast, San Francisco
Business Development Account Manager
Gusto, San Francisco
Sales Development Representative - UK
Insider, London, United Kingdom
Account Executive, Mid-Market (New York, NY)
Box, New York, NY
Key Account Project Manager Intern
Doctolib, Paris, France