Enterprise Account Executive
Amperity, United States
Amperity Empowers Brands by Unlocking All Their Data
Amperity is a rapidly growing technology company led by repeat entrepreneurs and seasoned business leaders and technologists. Our expertise in large-scale data management, enterprise software, and machine learning has empowered us to innovate and build a paradigm-shifting solution to one of consumer brands’ most fundamental challenges today. Every brand is striving to have a more personal relationship with their customers, but the data they possess about these customers is scattered throughout disparate systems.
Enter Amperity. We have created a platform that can rapidly and intelligently unify customer data at scale, which powers our customers to make smart decisions and bring their best ideas to life. Amperity commercially launched our signature product in September 2017 and has already made significant customer traction with incredible consumer businesses like Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, Gap, Moet Hennessy USA, TGI Fridays, Kendra Scott, and Wynn Las Vegas to name a few. We believe that the technology at the core of our offering will set the standard for how forward-thinking companies manage their customer data.
We stay connected through our values. We play for each other. That means we show up for each other, act with empathy, and bring our authentic selves to work every day. We're growing this company not for own personal gain, but for each other. We build for durability. That means creating something worth creating, that will endure the test of time. We do this by relentlessly focusing on our customers' success, building high-quality systems, and planning for long-term scale. We're grounded by humility and driven by ambition. We focus on making things better, today. We're hungry, we're passionate, and we love tough problems and new challenges. You don't hear a lot of "I don't know how" or "I can't" at Amperity. When faced with a hurdle, we jump.
Come join us.
- As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for engaging with potential customers to drive new business and exceed quota and revenue goals. Reporting into our Chief Revenue Officer, you will manage complex enterprise sales cycles and coordinate with Amperity’s internal resources as well as partner domain experts to progress opportunities to contract. Your success will be directly measured by and compensated upon engaging clients’ to use the Amperity platform in highly-visible, mission-critical applications.
- Solve Mission-Critical Customer Needs
- Identify, document, and address customer pain points through consultative engagements
- Establish use cases, with input from Amperity product and service teams, that align with Amperity capabilities
- Present the value of Amperity software to senior executives across marketing, data, and IT functions
- Mobilize a broad team of Amperity and partner technical domain experts through complex sales cycles and customer needs
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with Fortune 100 customer stakeholders
- Lead Business Development on Strategic Accounts
- Scope, quote, negotiate, and close complex transactions
- Construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Define and manage Amperity’s sales plan for your designated geographic territory
- Regularly communicate traction, friction, and feedback from the field to drive customer engagements forward
- Strategize with marketing on campaigns that drive the sales pipeline
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Evangelize Amperity as an Industry Thought Leader:
- Evangelize the Amperity vision through product demonstrations and events, including speaking engagements and tradeshows
- Partner with cross-functional teams, such as pre-sales, professional services, finance, and legal
- Be a change agent within Amperity - help define new models and processes to grow our business as a holistic team player
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a new business software sales position
- Deep understanding of consumer marketing technology and B2B SaaS sales models
- History of closing complex enterprise software sales in competitive markets
- Successfully sold enterprise software into Fortune 100 companies
- Record of meeting and exceeding quota (consistent top 20% performer)
- Established relationships and presence within retail, consumer brands, travel and hospitality
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Please see below to apply directly or contact [email protected] for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Amperity Amperity is the Intelligent Customer Data Platform empowering global consumer brands to create unique and personalized experiences by unlocking all their customer data. Using machine learning and massive computing power, Amperity stitches together all of a brand's disparate data sources, forms complete customer profiles, and makes those profiles available to marketers and analysts. This complete, actionable data can be used to power customer 360 initiatives, acquisition, and retention marketing programs, and advanced customer analytics. Why We Built Amperity Amperity’s founders, Kabir Shahani and Derek Slager, spent years building marketing software for enterprises. During that time they were struck by how many companies used only a sliver of their customer data they already possessed for marketing and analytics. This was because at-scale data ingestion, identity resolution and actionability were pervasive challenges that consumer brands had neither the software nor the expertise to solve. This left them struggling to create meaningful customer experiences and to compete with Internet-first organizations. The Amperity team came together to help solve these challenges. Through the commercialization of advanced machine learning and by leveraging a large-scale, distributed data infrastructure and massive computing power, they created a platform that could rapidly and intelligently unify customer data at scale. By unlocking access to and usability for complete customer data, Amperity empowers consumer brand marketers and analysts to make smart decisions, create individualized experiences and bring their best ideas to life, all while driving top line growth. Amperity launched in September 2017, with a customer base that included many of the world’s most loved consumer brands. The Amperity team is thrilled to be part of this vibrant community and to be contributing to the vision of helping marketers and analysts use customer data to unleash their potential and to transform the future of consumer marketing.
Want to learn more about Amperity? Visit Amperity's website.
Jobs You May Like
Estágio em Inside Sales
Rock Content, Belo Horizonte
Director, Enterprise Sales
Yext, Atlanta, GA
Senior Enterprise Account Executive, New York
BetterUp, New York
Enterprise Business Development Director - Johannesburg
WeWork, South Africa
Sales Manager, Italy
WeWork, TBD Roma Italy
Account Executive, Large Enterprise
Slack, London, England