Customer Success Manager
Amperity, Sydney, Australia
Amperity Empowers Brands by Unlocking All Their Data
Amperity is a rapidly growing technology company led by repeat entrepreneurs and seasoned business leaders and technologists. Our expertise in large-scale data management, enterprise software, and machine learning has empowered us to innovate and build a paradigm-shifting solution to one of consumer brands’ most fundamental challenges today. Every brand is striving to have a more personal relationship with their customers, but the data they possess about these customers is scattered throughout disparate systems.
Enter Amperity. We have created a platform that can rapidly and intelligently unify customer data at scale, which powers our customers to make smart decisions and bring their best ideas to life. Amperity commercially launched our signature product in September 2017 and has already made significant customer traction with incredible consumer businesses like Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, Gap, Moet Hennessy USA, TGI Fridays, Kendra Scott, and Wynn Las Vegas to name a few. We believe that the technology at the core of our offering will set the standard for how forward-thinking companies manage their customer data.
We stay connected through our values. We play for each other. That means we show up for each other, act with empathy, and bring our authentic selves to work every day. We're growing this company not for own personal gain, but for each other. We build for durability. That means creating something worth creating, that will endure the test of time. We do this by relentlessly focusing on our customers' success, building high-quality systems, and planning for long-term scale. We're grounded by humility and driven by ambition. We focus on making things better, today. We're hungry, we're passionate, and we love tough problems and new challenges. You don't hear a lot of "I don't know how" or "I can't" at Amperity. When faced with a hurdle, we jump.
Come join us.
- As a Customer Success Manager at Amperity, you will act as the client advocate and trusted advisor to our customer base. You will partner with the client to identify their data strategy, build a roadmap to unlock business value, and determine the best method for measuring the impact of Amperity.
- Work with a broad array of stakeholders, including IT, Marketing, Analytics to ensure that Amperity’s customers realize business value.
- Understand the client from a business and strategic perspective - know their business, understand the problems they are trying to solve for, know their industry, and develop an understanding of Amperity’s value proposition within the context of the customers business.
- Understand the client from a practitioner’s perspective - what does their day look like, what systems and technologies do they use, what are their pain points, how can Amperity’s solution drive the most meaningful results.
- Build and own the business case for your client partnerships, delivering value and ROI for each of business functions within the customer’s organization that may be using Amperity whether it be marketing, data analysis, or IT infrastructure.
- Create and maintain account plans that ensure internal alignment and drive towards renewal and product adoption of Amperity with customers.
- Assist the marketing department in developing illustrative examples of customer success with Amperity to include, but not limited to case studies, webinars, and press
- Be an advocate of your client base across the organization – work with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Executive Leadership teams to ensure the Amperity service is built to be well-aligned with client needs and goals.
- BA/BS or similar degree in applicable field, or relevant experience.
- Extensive experience in strategic customer-facing roles.
- Ability to navigate enterprise organizations: You’re organized, able to self start and prioritize your work, manage complex tasks, and navigate complex organizations and people dynamics.
- Demonstrated ability to challenge customers to improve upon their strategies as a true partner.
- Excellent presentation and client management skills across all levels of an organization.
- People person - you bring more energy than you take; colleagues and clients love spending time with you.
- Fast and flexible problem solver, thrives on tackling challenging problems with customers and driving towards a solution.
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, swiftly-changing environment.
- Experience in one of the following industries: Retail, Travel & Hospitality, Financial Services, Manufacturing & Distribution.
- Aligned with and motivated by performance-based compensation plans.
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Please see below to apply directly or contact [email protected] for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Amperity Amperity is the Intelligent Customer Data Platform empowering global consumer brands to create unique and personalized experiences by unlocking all their customer data. Using machine learning and massive computing power, Amperity stitches together all of a brand's disparate data sources, forms complete customer profiles, and makes those profiles available to marketers and analysts. This complete, actionable data can be used to power customer 360 initiatives, acquisition, and retention marketing programs, and advanced customer analytics. Why We Built Amperity Amperity’s founders, Kabir Shahani and Derek Slager, spent years building marketing software for enterprises. During that time they were struck by how many companies used only a sliver of their customer data they already possessed for marketing and analytics. This was because at-scale data ingestion, identity resolution and actionability were pervasive challenges that consumer brands had neither the software nor the expertise to solve. This left them struggling to create meaningful customer experiences and to compete with Internet-first organizations. The Amperity team came together to help solve these challenges. Through the commercialization of advanced machine learning and by leveraging a large-scale, distributed data infrastructure and massive computing power, they created a platform that could rapidly and intelligently unify customer data at scale. By unlocking access to and usability for complete customer data, Amperity empowers consumer brand marketers and analysts to make smart decisions, create individualized experiences and bring their best ideas to life, all while driving top line growth. Amperity launched in September 2017, with a customer base that included many of the world’s most loved consumer brands. The Amperity team is thrilled to be part of this vibrant community and to be contributing to the vision of helping marketers and analysts use customer data to unleash their potential and to transform the future of consumer marketing.
Want to learn more about Amperity? Visit Amperity's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Advisor (Part-Time), Boca Town Center
Warby Parker, Boca Raton, FL
Corporate Account Manager
CloudHealth Technologies, San Francisco, CA
General Assembly, Austin
Technischer Einkäufer (m/w/d)
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
Client Solutions Manager
Curalate, New York, NY
Marketing Insight Analyst
Mendix, Boston, MA