Enterprise Account Executive
Amperity, United States
Amperity Empowers Brands by Unlocking All Their Data
Amperity is a hyper-growth SaaS company that is leading the way in customer data management. Since our founding in 2016 and launching our first commercial product in 2017, Amperity is operating in rarified air, growing 2.5X YoY since launch.
We deliver a proven Customer 360 and Customer Insights suite to more S&P 500 consumer brands than any other solution. With multiple US patents already awarded, Amperity helps brands know who their customers are, decide where and how to grow the business, and serve personalized customer experiences at every touchpoint. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, TGI Fridays, J. Crew, Lucky Brand, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, Kendra Scott, MGM Resorts, and many more.
In just three years, we’ve raised nearly $90M in total funding. Amperity has two headquarters - our founding office in Seattle and our second office in New York City.
Come join us on our mission to help people use data to serve the customer!
- As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for engaging with potential customers to drive new business and exceed quota and revenue goals. Reporting into our Chief Revenue Officer, you will manage complex enterprise sales cycles and coordinate with Amperity’s internal resources as well as partner domain experts to progress opportunities to contract. Your success will be directly measured by and compensated upon engaging clients’ to use the Amperity platform in highly-visible, mission-critical applications.
- Solve Mission-Critical Customer Needs
- Identify, document, and address customer pain points through consultative engagements
- Establish use cases, with input from Amperity product and service teams, that align with Amperity capabilities
- Present the value of Amperity software to senior executives across marketing, data, and IT functions
- Mobilize a broad team of Amperity and partner technical domain experts through complex sales cycles and customer needs
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with Fortune 100 customer stakeholders
- Lead Business Development on Strategic Accounts
- Scope, quote, negotiate, and close complex transactions
- Construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Define and manage Amperity’s sales plan for your designated geographic territory
- Regularly communicate traction, friction, and feedback from the field to drive customer engagements forward
- Strategize with marketing on campaigns that drive the sales pipeline
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Evangelize Amperity as an Industry Thought Leader:
- Evangelize the Amperity vision through product demonstrations and events, including speaking engagements and tradeshows
- Partner with cross-functional teams, such as pre-sales, professional services, finance, and legal
- Be a change agent within Amperity - help define new models and processes to grow our business as a holistic team player
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a new business software sales position
- Deep understanding of consumer marketing technology and B2B SaaS sales models
- History of closing complex enterprise software sales in competitive markets
- Successfully sold enterprise software into Fortune 100 companies
- Record of meeting and exceeding quota (consistent top 20% performer)
- Established relationships and presence within retail, consumer brands, travel and hospitality
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Please see below to apply directly or contact [email protected] for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Amperity Amperity is the Intelligent Customer Data Platform empowering global consumer brands to create unique and personalized experiences by unlocking all their customer data. Using machine learning and massive computing power, Amperity stitches together all of a brand's disparate data sources, forms complete customer profiles, and makes those profiles available to marketers and analysts. This complete, actionable data can be used to power customer 360 initiatives, acquisition, and retention marketing programs, and advanced customer analytics. Why We Built Amperity Amperity’s founders, Kabir Shahani and Derek Slager, spent years building marketing software for enterprises. During that time they were struck by how many companies used only a sliver of their customer data they already possessed for marketing and analytics. This was because at-scale data ingestion, identity resolution and actionability were pervasive challenges that consumer brands had neither the software nor the expertise to solve. This left them struggling to create meaningful customer experiences and to compete with Internet-first organizations. The Amperity team came together to help solve these challenges. Through the commercialization of advanced machine learning and by leveraging a large-scale, distributed data infrastructure and massive computing power, they created a platform that could rapidly and intelligently unify customer data at scale. By unlocking access to and usability for complete customer data, Amperity empowers consumer brand marketers and analysts to make smart decisions, create individualized experiences and bring their best ideas to life, all while driving top line growth. Amperity launched in September 2017, with a customer base that included many of the world’s most loved consumer brands. The Amperity team is thrilled to be part of this vibrant community and to be contributing to the vision of helping marketers and analysts use customer data to unleash their potential and to transform the future of consumer marketing.
Want to learn more about Amperity? Visit Amperity's website.
The project management platform built for software development teams