Today, there is a chronic and pervasive customer data problem -- one that’s preventing some of the world’s most loved brands from understanding and engaging their customers through meaningful and captivating customer experiences. Amperity has invented a way to solve this problem with the horsepower of a distributed data infrastructure and the intelligence of bleeding-edge machine learning algorithms and techniques. Amperity frees, connects, and makes customer data usable so brands can create extraordinary customer experiences at scale. This approach unleashes the creative potential of Amperity users, allowing them to excel at what they do and bring their best ideas to life.
Amperity is an early stage technology company, venture-backed by the early investors of Amazon, Facebook, LinkedIn, Spotify, Concur, FlipKart and many more. Our team of successful, repeat entrepreneurs is focused on building a company comprised of top-tier talent and a suite of disruptive products that drive tremendous value for our customers and the consumers they serve.
- Help drive the vision that fuels Amperity’s growth to becoming a mission-critical tool that our customers use daily. As a Senior Product Manager, you will create features to solve a technically challenging data problem in a way that makes non-technical users successful. You will develop a deep understanding of both our customers’ needs and the technology Amperity makes available to address those needs, then apply your creativity and vision to map the two together. You’ll work with a highly motivated team to make that vision reality and deliver it to the market.
- Partner with our customers to understand their needs, existing solutions, and unidentified opportunities
- Create a detailed roadmap of product goals, features and requirements to meet customer requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (leadership team, marketing, sales, engineering) to drive the product vision
- Make it real, working with our engineering and solutions to address bottlenecks, provide customer input, anticipate and make tradeoffs balancing the business needs with technical constraints
- 5+ years product management experience
- Strategic in thinking, detail oriented in execution
- Customer obsessed-- experience working with enterprise customers, designing application management products or services
- Ability to drive conversation in a room of engineers, product managers, and executives
- Deeply technical -- a computer science degree and prior engineering experience - a distinct plus
- Consumer marketing or retail experience - a distinct plus
- UX experience - a distinct plus
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Please see below to apply directly or contact [email protected] for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Amperity Amperity is the Intelligent Customer Data Platform empowering global consumer brands to create unique and personalized experiences by unlocking all their customer data. Using machine learning and massive computing power, Amperity stitches together all of a brand's disparate data sources, forms complete customer profiles, and makes those profiles available to marketers and analysts. This complete, actionable data can be used to power customer 360 initiatives, acquisition, and retention marketing programs, and advanced customer analytics. Why We Built Amperity Amperity’s founders, Kabir Shahani and Derek Slager, spent years building marketing software for enterprises. During that time they were struck by how many companies used only a sliver of their customer data they already possessed for marketing and analytics. This was because at-scale data ingestion, identity resolution and actionability were pervasive challenges that consumer brands had neither the software nor the expertise to solve. This left them struggling to create meaningful customer experiences and to compete with Internet-first organizations. The Amperity team came together to help solve these challenges. Through the commercialization of advanced machine learning and by leveraging a large-scale, distributed data infrastructure and massive computing power, they created a platform that could rapidly and intelligently unify customer data at scale. By unlocking access to and usability for complete customer data, Amperity empowers consumer brand marketers and analysts to make smart decisions, create individualized experiences and bring their best ideas to life, all while driving top line growth. Amperity launched in September 2017, with a customer base that included many of the world’s most loved consumer brands. The Amperity team is thrilled to be part of this vibrant community and to be contributing to the vision of helping marketers and analysts use customer data to unleash their potential and to transform the future of consumer marketing.
Want to learn more about Amperity? Visit Amperity's website.
Jobs You May Like
thredUP, San Francisco, CA
Staff Software Engineer, Labs
RetailMeNot, Austin, Texas
Design Release Engineer - Switches and Controls
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Cherwell Software, Seattle, WA
Product Experience Writer, Interactive
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Associate Product Manager
Index Exchange, Toronto (Midtown)