Amperity is a hyper-growth SaaS company that is leading the way in customer data management. Since our founding in 2016 and launching our first commercial product in 2017, Amperity is operating in rarified air, growing 2.5X YoY since launch.
We deliver a proven Customer 360 and Customer Insights suite to more S&P 500 consumer brands than any other solution. With multiple US patents already awarded, Amperity helps brands know who their customers are, decide where and how to grow the business, and serve personalized customer experiences at every touchpoint. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, TGI Fridays, J. Crew, Lucky Brand, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, Kendra Scott, MGM Resorts, and many more.
In just three years, we’ve raised nearly $90M in total funding. Amperity has two headquarters - our founding office in Seattle and our second office in New York City.
Come join us on our mission to help people use data to serve the customer!
As an Analyst in our Advanced Analytics organization, you’ll use data to help the world’s most-loved B2C brands serve their customers. You will lead our clients and prospects as an expert in using, understanding, and acting on customer data. You’ll call on your business knowledge and deep technical expertise to unlock powerful insights from a wide range of industries as you showcase the value of better data. And you’ll accelerate Amperity’s speed to value by creating the framework to scale your most impactful analyses with our internal teams and external users.
- Develop customer-centric analyses and solve challenging problems from a large variety of consumer verticals
- Support the Amperity selling motion with your deep analytics expertise, generating insights that showcase the value Amperity provides
- Build scalable methodology and tools to accelerate the analytics motion and drive thought leadership within our community
- Consult with leaders from major consumer brands to identify trends, opportunities, and valuable segments that help them drive and measure incremental growth
- Help inform product direction as an Amperity power-user
- Minimum 3 years experience in a consulting, business analytics, or data science role, preferably working with customer behavior data for a direct-to-consumer business
- Demonstrated ability to independently plan and execute repeatable analyses, distill and present results to senior management, and recommend actionable strategy
- Strong communicator who easily bridges the gap between data and business owners
- Creative thinker, adept at imagining new business use cases and identifying the data necessary to make them a reality
- Direct experience with experimentation design and A/B test measurement
- Experience working with large datasets
- Excellent SQL skills with experience using statistical computer languages (Python, R, PySpark, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large datasets
- Experience creating executive-level dashboards using visualization tools like Tableau
- Ability to develop predictive models using a ML framework such as MLlib, H20 or scikit-learn a distinct plus
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, swiftly-changing startup environment
- BA/BS/MS in Math, Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative field (advanced degrees are a plus)
- Ability to travel (15%)
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. We’ve got all that superficial stuff, and more. All that is great, but Amperity provides benefits that are hard to find: a place where you’ll be proud to call your colleagues “friends”, for real. An environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential. The opportunity to make a lifetime’s worth of memories building a world-class company with world-class people.
About Amperity Amperity is the Intelligent Customer Data Platform empowering global consumer brands to create unique and personalized experiences by unlocking all their customer data. Using machine learning and massive computing power, Amperity stitches together all of a brand's disparate data sources, forms complete customer profiles, and makes those profiles available to marketers and analysts. This complete, actionable data can be used to power customer 360 initiatives, acquisition, and retention marketing programs, and advanced customer analytics. Why We Built Amperity Amperity’s founders, Kabir Shahani and Derek Slager, spent years building marketing software for enterprises. During that time they were struck by how many companies used only a sliver of their customer data they already possessed for marketing and analytics. This was because at-scale data ingestion, identity resolution and actionability were pervasive challenges that consumer brands had neither the software nor the expertise to solve. This left them struggling to create meaningful customer experiences and to compete with Internet-first organizations. The Amperity team came together to help solve these challenges. Through the commercialization of advanced machine learning and by leveraging a large-scale, distributed data infrastructure and massive computing power, they created a platform that could rapidly and intelligently unify customer data at scale. By unlocking access to and usability for complete customer data, Amperity empowers consumer brand marketers and analysts to make smart decisions, create individualized experiences and bring their best ideas to life, all while driving top line growth. Amperity launched in September 2017, with a customer base that included many of the world’s most loved consumer brands. The Amperity team is thrilled to be part of this vibrant community and to be contributing to the vision of helping marketers and analysts use customer data to unleash their potential and to transform the future of consumer marketing.
Want to learn more about Amperity? Visit Amperity's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.