Mid-Enterprise Account Executive
Amperity, Seattle, WA New York, NY
Amperity Empowers Brands by Unlocking All Their Data
Amperity is more than just a leading Customer Data Platform — it's a unique mix of people, technology, and opportunity. The people are whip-smart, deeply committed, and energizing. The technology is multi-patented, AI-powered, industry-shaping customer data management software that we invented because there was no way to solve the problems that we wanted to help consumer brands overcome. The opportunity is twofold: a market opportunity to provide a solution that consumer brands have been trying to find for decades, and a personal opportunity to grow and learn and hitch your career to a rocket ship.
Since our founding in 2016, Amperity has been growing 2.5X year-over-year. We've raised $187M in funding, including a recent Series D that increased our valuation to over one billion dollars. We're going places, fast, and we want you to come with us.
We help these brands make sense of massive amounts of transaction and engagement data so that they can finally know who their customers are, what opportunities exist, and how to provide the kinds of experiences that delight consumers and move the business metrics that matter. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, Patagonia, Kroger, J. Crew, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, DICK's Sporting Goods, and many more.
We're building something that's never existed before, and we're doing it in a way that's great for consumers, transformational for our customers, and career-making for the members of the Amperity team. Come help us make it happen!
As a Mid-Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for engaging with potential customers to drive new business and exceed quota and revenue goals. Reporting into our Sales Director, you will manage mid-enterprise sales cycles and coordinate with Amperity’s internal resources as well as partner domain experts to progress opportunities to contract. Your success will be directly measured by and compensated upon engaging clients’ to use the Amperity platform in highly-visible, mission-critical applications.
- Solve Mission-Critical Customer Needs
- Identify, document, and address customer pain points through consultative engagements
- Establish use cases, with input from Amperity product and service teams, that align with Amperity capabilities
- Present the value of Amperity software to senior executives across marketing, data, and IT functions
- Mobilize a broad team of Amperity and partner technical domain experts through complex sales cycles and customer needs
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with customer stakeholders
- Lead Business Development Across Accounts
- Scope, quote, negotiate, and close complex transactions
- Construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Define and manage Amperity’s sales plan for your designated geographic territory
- Regularly communicate traction, friction, and feedback from the field to drive customer engagements forward
- Strategize with field marketing on campaigns that drive the sales pipeline
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Evangelize Amperity as an Industry Thought Leader:
- Evangelize the Amperity vision through product demonstrations and events, including speaking engagements and tradeshows
- Partner with cross-functional teams, such as pre-sales, professional services, finance, and legal
- Be a change agent within Amperity - help define new models and processes to grow our business as a holistic team player
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in a new business software sales position
- Deep understanding of consumer marketing technology and B2B SaaS sales models
- History of closing complex enterprise software sales in competitive markets
- Successfully sold SaaS into enterprise B2C companies
- Record of meeting and exceeding quota (consistent top 20% performer)
- Established relationships and presence within retail, consumer brands, travel and hospitality
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a great place to work: 100% employee healthcare coverage, transportation subsidies, a comfortable work environment with plenty of snacks, and other employee experience perks like events and activities, both in-person and remote. We also offer self-managed PTO and the flexibility to do your best work in the way that works for you. We provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Amperity is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Amperity Amperity is the Intelligent Customer Data Platform empowering global consumer brands to create unique and personalized experiences by unlocking all their customer data. Using machine learning and massive computing power, Amperity stitches together all of a brand's disparate data sources, forms complete customer profiles, and makes those profiles available to marketers and analysts. This complete, actionable data can be used to power customer 360 initiatives, acquisition, and retention marketing programs, and advanced customer analytics. Why We Built Amperity Amperity’s founders, Kabir Shahani and Derek Slager, spent years building marketing software for enterprises. During that time they were struck by how many companies used only a sliver of their customer data they already possessed for marketing and analytics. This was because at-scale data ingestion, identity resolution and actionability were pervasive challenges that consumer brands had neither the software nor the expertise to solve. This left them struggling to create meaningful customer experiences and to compete with Internet-first organizations. The Amperity team came together to help solve these challenges. Through the commercialization of advanced machine learning and by leveraging a large-scale, distributed data infrastructure and massive computing power, they created a platform that could rapidly and intelligently unify customer data at scale. By unlocking access to and usability for complete customer data, Amperity empowers consumer brand marketers and analysts to make smart decisions, create individualized experiences and bring their best ideas to life, all while driving top line growth. Amperity launched in September 2017, with a customer base that included many of the world’s most loved consumer brands. The Amperity team is thrilled to be part of this vibrant community and to be contributing to the vision of helping marketers and analysts use customer data to unleash their potential and to transform the future of consumer marketing.
Want to learn more about Amperity? Visit Amperity's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Tech Jobs For You
PreSales Solution Architect (m/f/d) - Financial Services Industry
Mendix, Cologne | Frankfurt | Munich
Channel Sales Engineer - IT Security/Networking Background**
SonicWall, Cebu City, Cebu City, Philippines