Commercial Account Executive (Nordics/Benelux)
Amplitude, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Help Companies Build Better Products
Amplitude is the fastest growing digital analytics company in the world. With amazing investors (Benchmark, Y Combinator), thousands of companies using our product and more than 400% YoY revenue growth, we are expanding the Go-To-Market function quickly!
To lead the charge, we are looking for Account Executives who know software sales and how to identify and close enterprise deals. We want the best of the best and make sure that top performers are rewarded.
- Create new opportunities through networking and prospecting
- Collaborate well with team members-Forecast accurately
- Exceed quarterly and annual targets
- 3+ years of Enterprise SaaS Experience in the Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space-
- Ability to tell a story using data-Experience building a vertical/new business is preferred
- Detailed Account Planning Experience-Successful track record of being a top performer
- Ability to work and thrive in a team setting-Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Dutch citizen preferred
At Amplitude, we’re on a mission to help product teams understand their users’ behavior so that they can build better products. We’ve built a product analytics platform that enables anyone, regardless of analytics experience, to listen to what their users are telling them through user behavior.
Founded in 2012, Amplitude is located in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood. We recently raised a $30M Series C and are backed by IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, and Y Combinator. You can learn more about our team, culture, and environment at https://amplitude.com/careers.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude was founded in 2012 by Spenser Skates and Curtis Liu after they worked on a text-by-voice app called Sonalight and realized that the available analytics tools didn’t let them dig deep enough. They set out to solve their own pain, and ended up building analytics that helps companies of any size gain valuable insights from user behavior.
Now, Amplitude is a fast-growing team located in San Francisco. Our investors include IVP, Benchmark Capital, Battery Ventures, and Y Combinator.
Want to learn more about Amplitude? Visit