- Create new opportunities in the market leading digital companies (think Blue Apron, HubSpot, Box, GrubHub) through prospecting, networking, etc.
- Become an expert on Amplitude's product and conduct discovery calls, customized demos, and presentations to prospective customers.
- Effectively sell the value of Amplitude to key stakeholders within the account while navigating a complex sales cycle.
- Collaborate well with team members-Forecast accurately
- Exceed quarterly and annual targets
- 3-5 years of closing Enterprise SaaS Experience in the Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space-
- Ability to tell a story using data-Experience building leading and growing new business within mid-sized companies is preferred
- Account and Territory Planning Experience
- Successful track record of being a top performer
- Ability to work and thrive in a team setting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Meet Amplitude Amplitude was founded in 2012 by Spenser Skates and Curtis Liu after they worked on a text-by-voice app called Sonalight and realized that the available analytics tools didn’t let them dig deep enough. They set out to solve their own pain, and ended up building analytics that helps companies of any size gain valuable insights from user behavior. Now, Amplitude is a fast-growing team located in San Francisco. Our investors include IVP, Benchmark Capital, Battery Ventures, and Y Combinator.
Want to learn more about Amplitude? Visit Amplitude's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant, North
Mid-Market Account Executive
Iterable, San Francisco, CA
Account Executive-Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Pivotal Software, Washington DC
Sales Manager (m/w)
foodora Germany, Frankfurt am Main
Vimeo, New York, NY
Business Development Representative
Avecto, North America, Boston