- Create new opportunities in the Enterprise markets through prospecting, networking, etc.
- Become an expert on Amplitude's product and conduct discovery calls, customized demos, and presentations to prospective customers.
- Effectively sell the value of Amplitude to key stakeholders within the account while navigating a complex sales cycle.
- Collaborate well with team membersForecast accurately
- Exceed quarterly and annual targets
- 5-7 years of Enterprise SaaS Experience in the Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space
- Ability to tell a story using data
- Experience building a vertical/new business is preferred
- Detailed Account Planning Experience
- Successful track record of being a top performerAbility to work and thrive in a team setting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- You thrive in a scrappy, start-up environment
- There is no challenge too big to you
- Opening up a new market is exciting to you
Meet Amplitude Amplitude was founded in 2012 by Spenser Skates and Curtis Liu after they worked on a text-by-voice app called Sonalight and realized that the available analytics tools didn’t let them dig deep enough. They set out to solve their own pain, and ended up building analytics that helps companies of any size gain valuable insights from user behavior. Now, Amplitude is a fast-growing team located in San Francisco. Our investors include IVP, Benchmark Capital, Battery Ventures, and Y Combinator.
Want to learn more about Amplitude? Visit Amplitude's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sleep Specialist (Store Associate) - New York
Casper, New York, NY
Regional Sales Director (Houston)
Sales Development Representative, Research Services
Qualtrics, Sydney, Australia
Enterprise Account Executive - West Coast
Snaps, San Francisco
Sales Engineer (D.C.)
NGINX, Washington, D.C.
Director of Sales
Headspace, San Francisco