- Build and lead a highly productive engineering team
- Attract high performing engineers
- Help engineers develop new skills and advance in their careers
- Encourage a healthy work environment that’s both supportive and challenging
- Develop internal tooling for automating the deployment of applications
- Manage the monitoring of our applications
- Set goals for improving uptime and availability of key systems
- Research and implement improvements to how we manage our infrastructure
- Support the rollout of InfoSec and compliance programs.
Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of experience working in a Software Engineering/DevOps/Cloud Engineering role
- You have a couple of years of engineering management experience
- Experience with AWS, shell scripting/UNIX, and Python Familiarity with a deployment tool like Chef, Ansible, Saltstack
- Experience managing and automating large AWS deployments (100+ machines)
- Previous experience in distributed systems, data processing and analytics is a plus
- Strong foundation in programming, algorithms, and software application design
- Passion for solving challenging problems and iterating quicklyAre comfortable moving fast and shipping fast
- Have a B.S. Computer Science or another technical field.
Meet Amplitude Amplitude was founded in 2012 by Spenser Skates and Curtis Liu after they worked on a text-by-voice app called Sonalight and realized that the available analytics tools didn’t let them dig deep enough. They set out to solve their own pain, and ended up building analytics that helps companies of any size gain valuable insights from user behavior. Now, Amplitude is a fast-growing team located in San Francisco. Our investors include IVP, Benchmark Capital, Battery Ventures, and Y Combinator.
Want to learn more about Amplitude? Visit Amplitude's website.
Jobs You May Like
Cerebri AI, Austin, TX
Vungle, San Francisco
Senior Sales Engineer, West
Shape Security, Mountain View
Senior Software Engineer - Unity Tech Lead
Associate Director - Pivotal Labs
Pivotal Software, Boston, Massachusetts
Engineering Manager, Security SRE (Remote)