Commercial Account Manager
Where packages, notebooks, projects and environments are shared.
Role: Commercial Account Manager
Reports to: Sr. Director, Sales
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
Help Us Shape the Future of Data
Anaconda is the world’s most popular data science platform. With more than 20 million users, the open source Anaconda Distribution is the easiest way to do data science and machine learning.
We pioneered the use of Python for data science, champion its vibrant community, and continue to steward open-source projects that make tomorrow’s innovations possible. Our enterprise-grade solutions enable corporate, research, and academic institutions around the world to harness the power of open-source for competitive advantage and groundbreaking research.
Anaconda is seeking people who want to play a role in shaping the future of enterprise AI, machine learning, and data science. Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture of ability and humility and an environment that is both relaxed and focused. We stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, open-source users, and each other. Our primary employee perk (or “what employees like most about working here” is that we are not just a company, but a movement. Our dedicated employees and user community strive to democratize data science and create and promote open-source technologies for a better world.
Anaconda is seeking a talented Commercial Account Manager to join our rapidly growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your skills and passion for creating market-leading products and apply it to the world of data science and machine learning.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and follow up with leads, manage prospects, and acquire new business in assigned territory for SMB market
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of company products and pricing structure
- Utilize Salesforce.com for scheduling, pipeline reporting, developing prospective customer profiles and documenting all sales-related activities
- Accurately and consistently forecast business in SFDC
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate account/opportunity information
- Account planning and forecasting for SMB accounts
- Calendar and meeting management
- Prospecting and closing to meet or exceed sales/revenue goals for assigned territory
- Participate in hand off calls with implementation
What You Need:
- 2+ years of B2B technology sales experience
- Proven record of closing business
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly
- Demonstrated flexibility, organization and self-motivation
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Data science related software selling experience
- Start up experience
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Unique opportunity to translate strong open source adoption and user enthusiasm into commercial product growth
- Dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- On the cutting edge of enterprise application of data science, machine learning and AI
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and clear thinking
- Employees First culture
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Pre IPO Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation!
About Anaconda Cloud Anaconda Cloud is where data scientists share their work. You can search and download popular Python and R packages and notebooks to jumpstart your data science work. You can also store your packages, notebooks and environments in Anaconda Cloud and share them with your team. If you’re looking to share a limited amount of your work publicly then our free service is perfect for you. Sign up today! If you’re looking to share larger collections and collaborate privately then our subscription plans are your answer. Anaconda Cloud is brought to you by Anaconda Inc.
Want to learn more about Anaconda? Visit Anaconda's website.
23 Active Jobs
See jobs at Dashlane
Jobs You May Like
ForUsAll, Scottsdale, AZ