Director of Account Management
Andela, New York City
Andela was founded on a simple truth: Brilliance is evenly distributed.
The Director of Account Management, who are tasked with maintaining and growing Andela’s client relationships. You will ensure the team’s success by developing new programs to deepen client relationships and promoting referrals among Andela’s growing clientbase. This individual should be passionate about the day-to-day management of a data-driven team, as well as the delivery of delightful client experiences.
You will work closely with Andela’s senior strategic managers to evaluate and evolve Andela’s short- and medium-term tactics to drive partner retention and upsell opportunities. Your interdepartmental work will touch upon Marketing, Learning, Success and Finance teams, among others.
- You will hire, manage, and develop a team of account management professionals for Andela’s unique service offering
- You will identify needs for new offerings based on client feedback
- You will implement consistent and repeatable processes for the ongoing support of clients from the adoption process through the life-cycle of client relationships—always seeking to drive engagement and NPS.
- You will coach individual team members on pipeline opportunity management and optimal service delivery within existing partners.
- You will propose plans to define geographic focuses, targeted accounts and/or vertically assigned industries for members of the team.
- You will set aggressive sales and retention goals for your team, and take full ownership over leading the team to meet those goals.
- You will create and implement partner retention strategies appropriate to the marketplace
- 7-12 years of experience in high-growth technology companies or start-ups
- 3-5 years of management experience in client services or account management capacity
- Proven track record of consistent quota achievement in a product or services environment
- Ability to partner with senior to C-level contacts at small to enterprise companies
- Experience maintaining and growing a $10M - 50M book of business
- An exceptional coach who can both work with salespeople to build partner relationships on the front lines while also develop and execute coaching plans for the team’s continued development.
- Extensive experience closing expansion deals in the $100K to $1M+ ARR range
- Salesforce.com proficiency required.
Building the next generation of tech leaders In the next ten years, there will be 1.3M software development jobs created and only 400,000 domestic computer science graduates to fill them. Africa, meanwhile, is home to the largest untapped talent pool and seven of the 10 fastest growing internet populations in the world. We founded Andela in 2014 to build a network of technology leaders on the African continent and bridge the divide between the U.S and African tech sectors. Leveraging a proven, data-driven approach, we build high-performing engineering teams with Africa’s top developers to help companies overcome the tech talent shortage and build better products, faster.
Want to learn more about Andela? Visit Andela's website.
Jobs You May Like
HR Business Partner - Retail and Customer Experience
Glossier, New York, NY
Sales Development Team Manager
EDITED, New York
Territory Manager - Madrid
Channel Development Manager, Japan
Industry Director - Luxury, Retail & Entertainment
Associate Account Manager