Software Development Learning Facilitator
Andela, Kampala, Uganda
Andela was founded on a simple truth: Brilliance is evenly distributed.
Help the next generation of African (alts: Nigerian, Kenyan, East African) technology leaders gain the skills to be globally employable software developers.
- Mentor aspiring software developers
- Run simulated software development team sprints
- Deliver actionable feedback and watch people improve based on your input
- Track and measure skill development using Andela’s unique learning systems
- Continuously level up your own skills and grow with the organization
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Professional Software Development (ex: Web development in JS, Python, Ruby, etc. or Mobile Development in Android or iOS)
- Instructional Design in Computer Programming or Software
- Relational/Business/People Skills Training
- Mentorship or Coaching in Software Engineering/Development
- EPIC Values alignment
- Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
- The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family
If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Building the next generation of tech leaders In the next ten years, there will be 1.3M software development jobs created and only 400,000 domestic computer science graduates to fill them. Africa, meanwhile, is home to the largest untapped talent pool and seven of the 10 fastest growing internet populations in the world. We founded Andela in 2014 to build a network of technology leaders on the African continent and bridge the divide between the U.S and African tech sectors. Leveraging a proven, data-driven approach, we build high-performing engineering teams with Africa’s top developers to help companies overcome the tech talent shortage and build better products, faster.
Want to learn more about Andela? Visit Andela's website.
Jobs You May Like
Curalate, New York, NY
Global Head of Talent Acquisition
Cloudreach, Chicago, Dallas, London, Norfolk, Philadelphia, Reston, Seattle
Head of Total Rewards
Blue Bottle Coffee, Oakland
Spanish Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit Tam (Richmond, CA)
Middle School Science Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit Atlas (West Seattle, WA)
Psychologist 2018-2019 SY
Alliance College-Ready Public Schools, Los Angeles, CA