Andela, New York City, USA
Andela was founded on a simple truth: Brilliance is evenly distributed.
At Andela, we find the brightest young people in Africa, train them to be world-class developers and connect them with employers around the world seeking top technical talent. Passion, excellence, entrepreneurial spirit and determination to improve the status quo are only a few of the many resources the remarkable Andela team brings with them.
We are seeking a creative, passionate, and experienced Client Executive to find opportunities for our fellows to work with the best software companies, from startup to enterprise level.
Your strong drive to make the world more equitable fuels your commitment and follow-through in everything you do, while your ingenuity helps you identify the entrepreneurial opportunities others might miss. You’ve developed rigorous and systematic techniques for success in sales and beyond, and you’re ready to level-up your social impact.
Andela extends engineering teams with world-class software developers. We recruit the most talented developers on the African continent, shape them into technical leaders, and place them as full-time distributed team members with companies that range from Microsoft and IBM to dozens of high-growth startups. Backed by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GV (Google Ventures) and Spark Capital, Andela is building the next generation of global technology leaders.
Learn more about us at www.andela.com.
In this job you will:
- Develop and close opportunities with some of the most innovative and established tech companies out there
- Systematically build and nurture a pipeline of new placements for our fellows
- Explore new ways of packaging our offerings to better serve client needs
- Take a consultative approach to investigating clients’ needs and uncovering new opportunities
- Communicate and coordinate internationally with clients stakeholders, fellows in Africa, and leadership in NYC
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in sales
- You have a robust sales methodology that you continually improve
- You understand both product and service sales and what it means to sell along a protracted sales cycle
- You’ve had plenty of hits and misses--and can clearly discuss the lessons learned from those misses
- You’ve successfully built a book of business for an enterprise sales cycle longer than 30 days
- You organize your time to hit the biggest milestones
- Experience working with a lead-generating marketing team is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus
Work on a dynamic, growing team
Join at the start of an exciting venture
Full benefits and competitive salary commensurate with experience
Building the next generation of tech leaders In the next ten years, there will be 1.3M software development jobs created and only 400,000 domestic computer science graduates to fill them. Africa, meanwhile, is home to the largest untapped talent pool and seven of the 10 fastest growing internet populations in the world. We founded Andela in 2014 to build a network of technology leaders on the African continent and bridge the divide between the U.S and African tech sectors. Leveraging a proven, data-driven approach, we build high-performing engineering teams with Africa’s top developers to help companies overcome the tech talent shortage and build better products, faster.
Want to learn more about Andela? Visit Andela's website.
Jobs You May Like
Teads, Los Angeles
Director, Enterprise Sales
Yext, Denver, CO
Director, Sales Operations
Regional Account Executive
Zumper, Columbus, OH
Sales Development Representative - Dutch speaking
Sleep Specialist (Retail Sales Associate) - Kenwood
Casper, Cincinnati, OH