Sales Development Representative
Andela, Austin, USA
Andela was founded on a simple truth: Brilliance is evenly distributed.
Are you looking to jump-start your career with one of the most exciting technology companies in America?
Andela is looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to join, and help build, our Sales Development organization. You’ll find opportunities for Andela developers to work with high-growth software companies around the world, and specialize in finding and engaging high-quality prospects over phone, voicemail, and email.
You’ll be responsible for building a pipeline of technology executives and recruiting them into conversations with our Account Executive team, who will close deals. After a year of consistently meeting goals, you’ll have the opportunity to transition into a closing role too. Sound exciting? Read on -- you might be a fit with us!
Andela helps companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams with Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in Austin, NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
- Prospect and engage engineering leaders in a high-activity, high-energy environment
- Build and manage your pipeline leveraging our outbound sales software, including Salesforce.com, setting aggressive goals and achieving them
- Provide smooth and value-add transitions into longer conversations with our Account Executives
- Develop top performer sales skills with our ongoing trainings
- Thrive with the support of your teammates in weekly meetings and fun team contests
- Earn additional prizes by working hard and having fun!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Persistence and ability to focus on the task at hand
- The ability to triage competing priorities
- Track record of over-achieving goals, in the classroom, playing field, or business
- 0-2 years of work experience, start-up or trained sales experience a plus
- A strong desire to grow your career in sales
- Live Andela’s EPIC Values… we have a strict “no-jerk” policy!
Building the next generation of tech leaders In the next ten years, there will be 1.3M software development jobs created and only 400,000 domestic computer science graduates to fill them. Africa, meanwhile, is home to the largest untapped talent pool and seven of the 10 fastest growing internet populations in the world. We founded Andela in 2014 to build a network of technology leaders on the African continent and bridge the divide between the U.S and African tech sectors. Leveraging a proven, data-driven approach, we build high-performing engineering teams with Africa’s top developers to help companies overcome the tech talent shortage and build better products, faster.
Want to learn more about Andela? Visit Andela's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Director
Jampp, San Francisco, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Brazil, Berlin
Technician - Equipment Operations
Sila Nanotechnologies, Alameda, CA
StepStone, New York
Freelance Freelance Health and Science Reporters
Healthline Media, Remote, US