Looking for senior frontend engineers to contribute to a JXBrowser UI for a mission management tool. Newer UI components are written in React and TypeScript, older UI components are maintained in Java and C++,. You will work with a team of ~10 engineers on a team building remarkable surveillance augmentation software. Candidates should be interested in working in a fast-paced environment using Agile methodologies with frequent customer feedback. This position has opportunities for travel and direct interaction with operators on military aircraft.
Core Position Requirements
- U.S. citizenship
- Active or recent Secret or higher security clearance
Angular and/or React experience
Ideal candidates will also have some of the following:
- Comfort with Linux/Unix operating systems
- Experience using Git source control
- Knowledge of Agile/Lean/Scrum methodologies
- Experience using various types of databases, including SQL
- Strong automated testing skills, including experience with Karma, Jasmine, Jest, or similar
Other project details:
- Project team works core business hours
- business casual
Top 5 Reasons to Work at Anthem Engineering:
- We realize that we all spend a considerable amount of time at work so it had better be fun!
- Do work you feel good about. Our mission is to save lives and taxpayer dollars. We work to enable the mission and create reusable capabilities that can be leveraged across a diverse customer set.
- We're always learning new technologies, frameworks, and tools so we can use the right ones for the emerging problems.
- You're not just another cog in a machine. We're invested in your growth as an individual, technical and otherwise. Everyone has a voice and is valued.
- Small companies are important to us. We enjoy the closeness, directness, and efficiency of working in a small company environment
Anthem Engineering is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
Please direct any questions regarding this position to [email protected].
About Anthem Engineering
WE'RE ANTHEM ENGINEERING Anthem Engineering is a software, systems, and solutions company focused on rapidly developing capabilities that make a difference. We believe that technology exists to serve the mission, not to serve itself. We use the most advanced technology available to solve problems for our customers. WE'RE A TEAM Our team is made of great technical talent with a diverse set of experiences with extensive backgrounds with the U.S. government and intelligence community. We have delivered solutions across a diverse set of missions, products, and platforms and use our experience to build better problem solving capabilities for our other customers. We've found that highly qualified engineers working closely with mission and business experts is the most effective, rapid, and impactful way of solving problems. Tight feedback loops between experts, engineers, and users lets us create solutions that are on target as efficiently as possible.
Want to learn more about Anthem Engineering? Visit Anthem Engineering's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.