Looking for cleared engineers to write full stack solutions primarily using Java and MongoDB with an Angular front end. This is a subcontractor position on a mission critical application used around the world by over ten thousand users each month. It is a Grails/AngularJS/MongoDB web application that analysts use to query, enrich, analyze, and take action on data stored in large enterprise warehouses and analytics.
Core Position Requirements
- U.S. citizenship required
- Active or recent clearance with full scope polygraph
- Experience developing software in a Java ecosystem
- Experience with Java-related tooling such as Maven, Ant, Gradle, etc.
Ideal candidates will also have some of the following:
- Experience developing software in an enterprise environment
- Comfort with code reviews and test driven development
- Experience with Atlassian collaboration tools such as Confluence, JIRA, and FishEye
- Experience using source control tools such as Git and Subversion
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, or Travis
- Have developed software using a NoSQL or document datastore: prefer MongoDB, Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of Agile/Lean/Scrum methodologies
Other project details:
- Project team works core business hours of 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., but the prime is flexible
- Daily 10 a.m. scrum
- Work site is a contractor site
- Dress code is on the casual side
Top 5 Reasons to Work at Anthem Engineering:
- We realize that we all spend a considerable amount of time at work so it had better be fun!
- Do work you feel good about. Our mission is to save lives and taxpayer dollars. We work to enable the mission and create reusable capabilities that can be leveraged across a diverse customer set.
- We're always learning new technologies, frameworks, and tools so we can use the right ones for the emerging problems.
- You're not just another cog in a machine. We're invested in your growth as an individual, technical and otherwise. Everyone has a voice and is valued.
- Small companies are important to us. We enjoy the closeness, directness, and efficiency of working in a small company environment
Anthem Engineering is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
Please direct any questions regarding this position to [email protected].Frameworks: Spring, Rails, Angular.js, Bootstrap
About Anthem Engineering
WE'RE ANTHEM ENGINEERING Anthem Engineering is a software, systems, and solutions company focused on rapidly developing capabilities that make a difference. We believe that technology exists to serve the mission, not to serve itself. We use the most advanced technology available to solve problems for our customers. WE'RE A TEAM Our team is made of great technical talent with a diverse set of experiences with extensive backgrounds with the U.S. government and intelligence community. We have delivered solutions across a diverse set of missions, products, and platforms and use our experience to build better problem solving capabilities for our other customers. We've found that highly qualified engineers working closely with mission and business experts is the most effective, rapid, and impactful way of solving problems. Tight feedback loops between experts, engineers, and users lets us create solutions that are on target as efficiently as possible.
Want to learn more about Anthem Engineering? Visit Anthem Engineering's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos