- Define customer personas/segmentation and identify opportunities to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and conversion
- Create tailored landing pages and lead capture forms that speak to and convert key personas across paid, owned, and earned channels
- Create marketing and sales enablement content that is used to educate, nurture and drive value realization for different personas across campaigns
- Own day-to-day hands on execution of email, SMS, and in-app lifecycle campaigns to retain, educate, and maximize customer LTV/CAC.
- Create A/B testing roadmap (subject line, content, time of day, landing pages, channel, frequency), iterating and improving upon existing and new initiatives
- Measure, analyze, and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to marketing and sales leadership
Experience & Qualifications
- 2+ years working in a demand gen, email, or a marketing automation function at a technology company
- Adept in marketing automation operations. You should be an expert in segmentation & creating campaigns in a tool like Autopilot / Marketo / Hubspot. You understand how lead scoring works and are excited to develop a model that will take our growth to the next level
- Expert in content creation. You can write everything from killer email copy to blog posts and whitepapers
- Good knowledge of how B2C growth marketing works: How to find the right leads, how to convert those leads, what good nurturing looks like, the importance of scoring, and why good segmentation is so valuable
- Attention to detail is very important in this role - you will be the primary campaign driver in messaging, marketing automation, and content development
- Never satisfied - there is always something else to tweak and optimize
- Technical skills, especially familiarity with Excel formulas and SQL
- Bonus points for experience in web design
- Take responsibility for student success:. Everyone works together to enable student success.
- Follow the numbers. Decisions should be backed by data.
- Embrace a growth mindset. View challenges and failures as opportunities to improve.
- Start with why. See the big picture and question the status quo. If there’s a better way of doing things we should investigate it.
- Create an inclusive environment. We work together to promote empathy and respect amongst all students and staff.
- Build with urgency. Build like careers depend on it.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible paid time off
- Employer-sponsored health insurance plans with 100% support for premiums
- Generous paid family leave program
- The opportunity to work with driven and talented colleagues committed to lifelong learning
About App Academy
App Academy is a software development school that seeks to change what people expect from education. App Academy offers a variety of training programs, including a 12-week immersive coding and job placement program, where 98% of graduates have been placed in software development roles at an average salary of $105,000 in San Francisco and $89,000 in New York City. We've trained over 2,000 students, more than 70,000 people have applied for the course, and we’ve been profitable for the last four years. Our tuition model is game-changing. Students only pay if they find a job within 12 months after the course. No job, no tuition. This allows us to select students for their talent and passion regardless of what’s in their bank account. Each course bootstraps dozens of students out of financial hardship. Graduates currently work at some of the top tech companies in the world including, Uber, Braintree, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Intuit, Mixpanel, Slack, Oracle, Pivotal Labs, Upstart, Vimeo, Stripe, Tumblr, and more.
Want to learn more about App Academy? Visit App Academy's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies
Jobs You May Like
The Democratic Party
Senior Content Strategist
The Democratic Party, Remote