- Guide new and existing leads from application to enrollment. Answer questions, prepare students for pre-work, and build relationships with students from conversion to enrollment
- Be the expert on App Academy’s offerings. Represent App Academy and serve as the main point of contact for applicants during the admissions process
- Track and analyze key metrics to both optimize the admissions funnel and improve applicant's experience
- Find creative and new ways to drive enrollments (information sessions, webinars, meetups, events, workshops, etc)
- Continue to develop processes and systems to improve the admissions and enrollment process.
Experience & Qualifications
- 1+ year experience as a sales development, customer service or similar role
- You are comfortable cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential students each day
- You are an expert communicator. You are patient, personable, and can communicate with a variety of people from different walks of life
- You are organized and able to prioritize tasks and deadlines
- You are able to be flexible and manage competing priorities
- You feel confident using programs like Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn, GSuite apps and Zoom
- You have a bias for action, take ownership, and deliver results consistently
- You welcome challenges, set ambitious goals, and have a disciplined approach to accomplishing themYou are self-motivated and persistent with a go-getter attitude
- You strive for self improvement and view feedback and coaching as a way to continually grow
- You are a fast learner who can retain a lot of information.
- You are excited to become an expert on all things related to App Academy, and to share it with others
- You have the ability to pass a criminal background check
- Take responsibility for student success -- Everyone works together to enable student success.
- Follow the numbers -- Decisions should be backed by data.
- Embrace a growth mindset -- View challenges and failures as opportunities to improve.
- Start with why -- See the big picture and question the status quo. If there’s a better way of doing things we should investigate it.
- Create an inclusive environment -- We work together to promote empathy and respect amongst all students and staff.
- Build with urgency -- Our products positively change lives.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible paid time off
- Employer-sponsored health insurance plans with 100% support for premiums
- Generous paid family leave program
- The opportunity to work with driven and talented colleagues committed to lifelong learning
About App Academy
App Academy is a software development school that seeks to change what people expect from education. App Academy offers a variety of training programs, including a 12-week immersive coding and job placement program, where 98% of graduates have been placed in software development roles at an average salary of $105,000 in San Francisco and $89,000 in New York City. We've trained over 2,000 students, more than 70,000 people have applied for the course, and we’ve been profitable for the last four years. Our tuition model is game-changing. Students only pay if they find a job within 12 months after the course. No job, no tuition. This allows us to select students for their talent and passion regardless of what’s in their bank account. Each course bootstraps dozens of students out of financial hardship. Graduates currently work at some of the top tech companies in the world including, Uber, Braintree, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Intuit, Mixpanel, Slack, Oracle, Pivotal Labs, Upstart, Vimeo, Stripe, Tumblr, and more.
Want to learn more about App Academy? Visit App Academy's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.