App Annie delivers data and insights to succeed in the app economy.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I work in App Annie’s Information Security team and with the Engineering and Product teams, with the security expertise necessary to reveal potential and existing security weaknesses and compliance issues, manually and by creating innovative tools, on App Annie’s online Web and API services. I help make life hard for the bad guys!
How will you be doing this?
- Provide security guidance on a constant stream of new products and technologies
- Take a leadership role in driving internal application security and privacy initiatives
- Improve and train application security and secure coding practices throughout engineering
- Perform secure code reviews and application-level penetration testing as needed
- Research security frameworks (OWASP), tools (Burp, ZAP, Nessus, …), and improvements we can use to strengthen our platform
- Build powerful security automation yourself
- Analyze, assess, and respond to various Internet threats
What will you bring to the team?
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience ensuring Security and Privacy on the Internet
- Knowledge and passion for Internet security threats
- Good English communication, problem solving skills, strong sense of ownership and an innovative mindset
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- Free breakfast & lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other delicious treats to keep you well fed.
- 16 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great social & labor insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- A Yearly fitness stipend to keep you up and moving.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
About App Annie
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
App Annie does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Any unsolicited agency resumes received will be treated as the property of App Annie, and App Annie will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
App Annie is an equal opportunity employer. App Annie values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.
About App Annie
About us App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 900,000 registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners. Learn more at www.appannie.com. App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Vancouver and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role, and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole. With regular exposure to C-level executives, VPs, and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs you’ll have the opportunity to learn a ton from experts in their fields.
Want to learn more about App Annie? Visit App Annie's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Counsel, Commercial
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Senior Business Systems Analyst, Finance
Looker, Santa Cruz
Accounts Receivable Analyst
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Software Developer - Trading Systems (C++/Java)
Vigilant - a DRW Company, Montreal
Script Clearance Analyst, Content & Brand Intellectual Property
Netflix, New York, New York
Assistant Company Secretary
eNett, Melbourne, Australia