As a Mobile QA engineer in App Annie’s B2C team, you will be the quality advocate during different phases of the app development lifecycle. You will make sure that our suite of apps for different platforms and markets meet the high quality standards of App Annie.
What you can tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
"I guard the day-to-day quality of a suite of world class iOS and Android apps, packed with cutting edge technologies and used by millions of users every single day.”
How will you be doing this?
- Working with an awesome team of QA engineers and developers who love building high quality products.
- Pragmatic and informative about testability, quality and delivery.
- Owning both app and data quality as a fully integrated member of the development team, from the initial feature design stage all the way to the finished product.
- Tackling the QA challenges of a multifaceted complex system, from API integration to functional & non-functional testing on the device.
- Executing the QA strategy to perform manual and automated feature testing as part of the product life cycle to guarantee the highest level of quality and performance in our mobile apps.
- Running ad-hoc tests, troubleshooting new issues, and identifying/defining defects together with the team.
- Proactively identifying improvement possibilities and providing feedback to different teams involved in the product development and not being afraid of raising the flag whenever deemed necessary.
What do you bring to the party?
- You're smart and are able to prove it (e.g. you hold a degree in Computer Science or related field)
- You’re passionate about apps and analytics, obsessed with both finding and solving problems, and keenly focused on delivering high quality to customers.
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you participate in. You make it happen. Boom!
- 2-3 years of software testing or development experience.
- Proven experience of testing web or mobile apps, background in QA methodologies and thorough knowledge of structured test methods and processes.
- Familiarity with CI (e.g. Jenkins), debugging (e.g. Charles) and test automation tools (e.g. Selenium or Appium) is a big plus.
- ISTQB testing certification and experience in Agile processes (SCRUM) is a plus.
You’re a great communicator and proficient in verbal and written English.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Plus, to help you save your money, we also chip in on your pension, pay for your commute and provide you a Macbook & smartphone
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company
- An international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds
- Great lunches included every day, unlimited office snacks and beverages
- 25 days of paid leave, as long as you promise to come back!
- And finally, an office in the heart of Utrecht (15 minutes walking from Utrecht Centraal), so there's plenty to do when you're not at work
Ok, a bit more about us
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. The company created the mobile app data market and has been fueling world-class, mobile-first businesses since 2010. App Annie’s mission is to power B2C companies’ mobile transformation and enable clients to deliver winning consumer experiences. More than 1,000 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the gold standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 11 offices worldwide.
About App Annie
About us App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 900,000 registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners. Learn more at www.appannie.com. App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Vancouver and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role, and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole. With regular exposure to C-level executives, VPs, and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs you’ll have the opportunity to learn a ton from experts in their fields.
Want to learn more about App Annie? Visit App Annie's website.
Jobs You May Like
Advanced Supplier Quality Engineer
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Front-End Engineer ($130k-$170k)
Blue Owl, San Francisco, CA
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Senior Android Engineer
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Senior Embedded Network Engineer
Hyperloop One, Los Angeles