What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
- I significantly contribute to the user experience of our web and mobile products, to address the needs of the world’s leading players in the app economy.
- I work together with other designers, product managers, and engineers to create state of the art products.
- I make significant contributions to the interfaces that help our customers navigate the mobile space.
How will you be doing this?
- You are proactively thinking of ways to grow and engage our user base through great UX.
- You partner with Product Management and conduct user research to truly understand our customer's goals and needs.
- You ground your decisions on research-based insights instead of gut feeling.
- You independently contribute to multiple and diverse design projects with complex scope. Every design element has a reason.
- You are strategic & smart in your approach. With fast iterations, you’re able to find the best solution.
- You are self driven and manage design projects that align to the overall product strategy.
What should you bring to the party?
- At least 4 years of relevant professional design experience.
- You are passionate about the latest design trends and have a solid understanding of UX best practices.
- You have an inspiring portfolio showing us how you have researched and designed impactful solutions.
- You have a solid understanding of interface mechanics - you just get it!
- You have experience in user-testing, design validation, A/B testing, and other qualitative and quantitative research & testing techniques.
- You have good business sense; you understand how UX impacts business KPI’s.
- Comfortable in wearing business, technical and design hats.
- You manage stakeholders with ease and you are not afraid to take a stand and defend your designs.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the work you do. You just make it happen. Boom!
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- Catered lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
About App Annie
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. The company created the mobile app data market and has been fueling world-class, mobile-first businesses since 2010. App Annie’s mission is to power B2C companies’ mobile transformation and enable clients to deliver winning consumer experiences. More than 1,000 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the gold standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 11 offices worldwide.
***PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PORTFOLIO WHEN YOU APPLY***
About App Annie
About us App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 900,000 registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners. Learn more at www.appannie.com. App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Vancouver and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role, and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole. With regular exposure to C-level executives, VPs, and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs you’ll have the opportunity to learn a ton from experts in their fields.
Want to learn more about App Annie? Visit App Annie's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Performance Engineer (Remote)
Associate Store Manager - Toronto Premium Outlets
Casper, Toronto, ON
Director, Stock Plan Administration
Postmates, San Francisco
Client Advisor - Midtown West
Equinox, New York NY, US
Chief Financial Officer
LiveIntent, New York City
Risk Screening Analyst