San Francisco, California
As a Product Manager, you will play a key role in shaping the future of mobile intelligence. Whether you’re working with data science to build cutting edge machine learning solutions or driving user engagement with powerful UX, you will own the strategy and execution for one or more App Annie product areas to create value for diverse, world-class customers like Google, Tencent, Apple, EA, McDonald’s and United.
In this role you’ll:
- Own the entire product lifecycle; lead the strategy, prioritization, and execution for key product features to drive user engagement and revenue growth
- Discover and evangelize new product opportunities by developing a deep understanding of the mobile economy and the needs of App Annie’s customers
- Solve complex data problems across the entire pipeline, from data collection to machine learning data models to flexible data visualization
- Collaborate across engineering, data science, product marketing, sales and our customers to continuously improve App Annie’s product offerings across the market
- You have a degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics from a leading university.
- You have 1-3 years of experience in a product management or related role (consulting, etc)
- You love all things data. You’ve worked closely with data before, understand how data pipelines work and have experience making data come alive for the end user
- You’re technically-inclined and can get into the weeds of engineering problems to understand the pros and cons of different solutions
- You bring people together to make it happen. Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead.
- You have deep customer empathy and have experience in UX design, research, and testing
- You have experience building B2B enterprise SaaS products
- You have experience working with remote engineering teams
- You have built products for global audiences
Product at App Annie
App Annie is the largest app intelligence platform, delivering powerful market data and insights to succeed in the mobile economy. Over 1 million registered users rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing from investors such as e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, Greycroft Partners, IDG Capital Partners, Institutional Venture Partners and Sequoia Capital
Learn more at www.appannie.com. The App Annie product team drives strategy, development, and shared vision as the influential cornerstone of the organization. Learn more about App Annie Intelligence at https://www.appannie.com/en/platform/intelligence/
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive compensation and equity
- 401(K) plan
- Macbook Pro, cell phone
- Lunch (M-Th), and unlimited snacks / beverages
- Full health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs
- Commuter benefits and gym stipend
- An international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Utrecht, and more), along with unique team building experiences
About App Annie
About us App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 900,000 registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners. Learn more at www.appannie.com. App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Vancouver and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role, and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole. With regular exposure to C-level executives, VPs, and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs you’ll have the opportunity to learn a ton from experts in their fields.
Want to learn more about App Annie? Visit App Annie's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager - Payouts
Teachable, New York, NY
Director of Design
PlanGrid, San Francisco, CA
Product Reliability Operations Analyst
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Envato, Melbourne HQ
Senior Software Engineer (Full-stack), Product Engineering - Publisher Targeting
Quantcast, San Francisco
User Researcher, Part Time Contract
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo