Senior Business Analyst, Insights & Analytics
App Annie, San Francisco, CA, United States
See jobs at App Annie
Senior Business Analyst, Insights & Analytics
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I am a Insights & Analytics business partner responsible for the business metrics for the Company – supporting business stakeholders with in-depth analysis, continually mining for insights to drive GTM decisions. The data I create receives significant visibility from the Executive team. I work cross functionally to drive alignment, governance and standardization across the company. I report to the Head of Revenue Operations & Strategy (ROPS) and play a key leadership role in the team
The ROPS organization is the hub to provide business support, critical insights using analytics,
ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic
partnerships and new initiatives forward.
How will you be doing this?
- Strong experience in design and development of visualizations and dashboards using Tableau.
- Create, automate and maintain reports in well-designed visualization/reporting in Tableau
that are accessible to all the teams for self-service analytics
- Perform detailed data analysis (i.e. determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems data)
- Experience capturing and translating Business Requirements into technical solutions
- BI Team partnership - work closely with BI to have all different data sources accessible in the Data Warehouse, which will be the source of truth for all the analysis and reporting shared with ROPS team
- Familiar leveraging stored procedures and functions within a DW environment
- Support Activities to document, evolve, and communicate artifacts developed using Tableau
- Implement row-level security for embedded reporting
- Familiar with data modeling and normalization
- Subject matter expert – Collaborate with internal and external partners for the definition, planning, modeling, governance, and implementation of Tableau capabilities.
- Deliver analytics solution to Business teams in a timely manner
What will you bring to the team
- 5+ years of experience in BI/analytics and at least 2 years of experience in Tableau design and development
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong skills in exploratory data analysis tools such as SQL, Python, R to query the data you need directly from the Data Warehouse
- Should have experienced handling multiple databases
- Collaborate with functional teams to establish best implementation of solutions
- Strong presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is a way of life
- Capable of independently seeking information, solving problems, gathering resources and delivering results in ambiguous situations
- Strong team-orientation
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- Catered lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
About App Annie
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
App Annie does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Any unsolicited agency resumes received will be treated as the property of App Annie, and App Annie will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
App Annie is an equal opportunity employer. App Annie values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications
About App Annie
About us App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 900,000 registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners. Learn more at www.appannie.com. App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Vancouver and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role, and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole. With regular exposure to C-level executives, VPs, and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs you’ll have the opportunity to learn a ton from experts in their fields.
Want to learn more about App Annie? Visit App Annie's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Client Delivery & Operations
General Assembly, London, England, United Kingdom
Senior Account Executive: New York
Place Showroom, New York City
Breather, Los Angeles, CA
Senior Sales and New Business Manager (m/f/div)
Sales Executive-Inside Accounts
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
Director, Enterprise Sales Northeast (Boston, MA)
Okta, Boston, MA