App Annie delivers data, insights, and SaaS tools to succeed in the app economy.
About this job
App Annie is looking for an experienced, versatile and highly motivated Account Manager to join our growing company in 2020. You will be part of the Existing Business team, coworking with Customer Success managers to drive the growth of the existing business of App Annie.
How will you be doing this?
- Develop and execute account plan to maximize value delivered to clients
- Manage client relationship and secure renewals from a sales perspective
- Drive upsell through introducing more products with existing clients
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with clients.
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
What will you bring to the team?
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years experience in Mobile or Data industry, and/or 3+ years as SaaS, Data or Software Sales Representative
- Demonstrated high level success in achieving sales goals
- Solid understanding of data analytics is highly desired
- A thorough understanding of the Mobile Internet ecosystem with strong personal interest is highly desired
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills, strong presentation skills, and interpersonal relationship skills
- Must be a creative solution thinker who can drive sales success
- Must be detail oriented and flexible
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do positive attitude
- Proficient in using Salesforce.com, and MS Office and Mac OS suite
- Fluent in Chinese and English as a working language, capable and comfortable to work in both languages efficiently
- A keenly developed competitive nature, mature personality, great team player and constant learner
- The technical aptitude to master our products
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humour, and enthusiasm
What do we offer?
- Stock options and competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed
- Free breakfast & lunch, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other delicious treats to keep you well fed.
- 16 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great social & labor insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Working a little later? We’ll cover your dinner and ride home.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie’s mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Yes, I want this job!
About App Annie
About us App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 900,000 registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners. Learn more at www.appannie.com. App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Vancouver and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role, and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole. With regular exposure to C-level executives, VPs, and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs you’ll have the opportunity to learn a ton from experts in their fields.