Who are we?
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
About the internship
As a Mobile Marketing Intern, you will be part of an international and dynamic marketing team, responsible for growing the number of people using our high class utility apps. You will work with cutting-edge digital marketing tools and dashboards to develop marketing strategies and analyse advertising campaigns.
How will you be doing this?
- Work on advertising campaign optimizations based on data and A/B testing.
- Research the mobile app space to help our teams discover new opportunities for growth.
- Develop and implement keyword strategies to ensure our apps appear at the top of search results.
- Assist with marketing campaigns on social media like Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and YouTube to increase the numbers of app downloads.
- Setup content and growth strategies for our portfolio of utility apps.
- Participate in brainstorms with marketers and designers to develop new concepts for advertising.
What should you bring to the party?
- You’re eager to learn, well organised and passionate about marketing.
- An analytical mindset and ability to analyse and work with data.
- Affinity with mobile apps and technology.
- The internship is part of your studies (MBO, HBO, BA, MA or similar).
- Available for at least 5 months and 4-5 days a week.
- You're comfortable in an International and English speaking working environment.
What do we offer?
- Wide range of potential subjects for internship assignments.
- Opportunity to learn about mobile app marketing in a global environment.
- Unparalleled access to app market data through App Annie’s platform.
- Guidance from mobile app marketing professionals.
- Valuable work experience in a vibrant and international environment.
- An above average monthly compensation.
- And finally, an office in the heart of Utrecht (15 minutes walk from Utrecht Centraal Train Station), so there's plenty to do when you're not at work.
About App Annie
About us App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 900,000 registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners. Learn more at www.appannie.com. App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Vancouver and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role, and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole. With regular exposure to C-level executives, VPs, and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs you’ll have the opportunity to learn a ton from experts in their fields.