App Annie helps people build amazing app businesses.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I am spearheading efforts to drive user adoption of the App Annie platform through effective product education. This new initiative helps our customers gain greater value from App Annie and accelerates their success by providing them with relevant & effective education on our products and the industry. Customers can benefit from a full range of educational experiences, including online learning, live webinars, in-person classroom training, special events, and more. I will be focusing most of my energy on scalable learning offerings.
How will you be doing this?
- Own the strategic vision for a digital adoption solution for the common use cases of mobile app professionals
- Ramp up on the best practices for the mobile app industry & the App Annie platform
- Define the learning objectives and competency requirements that will define the skills and knowledge of a mobile app professional
- Build out a library of online training on the App Annie web interface, data, and persona-based use cases
- Script/storyboard educational videos & walk-thrus
- Partner effectively with other departments and regions to design and develop a comprehensive curriculum that will develop the necessary product-related skills that drive user adoption
- Update and curate current online education materials
- Partner with the Customer Success team to deliver a scalable onboarding webinar series
- Evaluate the effectiveness/experience of product education offerings in order to determine ROI and shape future plans and priorities
What will you bring to the team?
- 3-5 years experience producing written content about the value and proper use of software technologies and/or data
- Knack for understanding and working with quantitative data and analytical products
- Preferably a Bachelors in an educational, technical or analytical field
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with remote/global teams
- Customer-centric; passionate about helping customers learn and succeed
- Possess the Initiative, adaptability, and resourcefulness to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment; experience in building programs from the ground up
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- E-Learning design and development experience using various tools
- Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline
- Google Slides & Docs
- Ideally a background in graphic design, as well as using tools within the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with theories such as adult learning, microlearning, and education principles
About App Annie
About us App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 900,000 registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners. Learn more at www.appannie.com. App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Vancouver and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role, and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole. With regular exposure to C-level executives, VPs, and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs you’ll have the opportunity to learn a ton from experts in their fields.
Want to learn more about App Annie? Visit App Annie's website.
Jobs You May Like
Rapid7, Toronto, ON, Canada
Product Manager, Internal Tools
Rocket Lawyer, Ogden, UT
Senior Project Manager
WePay, Redwood City, CA
Product Designer - (Pivotal Labs)
Pivotal Software, Boston, Massachusetts
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Sr. Motor Mechanical Design Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA