App Annie helps people build amazing app businesses. We are looking for a highly motivated and flexible Account Executive to join our rapidly growing company.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
You will be responsible for selling our premium product to companies in the media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel and retail industries. The role is based out of our New York office, but some travel will be required.
How will you be doing this?
- Work on new logo acquisition of top-tiered Enterprise Customers from a variety of industries.
- Develop and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities together with your assigned Sales Development Representative, and consistently maintain an accurate forecast.
- Become an expert at presenting how our product suite can help a company create winning strategies for the app market.
What will you bring to the team?
- Bachelor's degree with proof of academic success.
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS sales or selling data analytics tools. Enterprise SaaS experience required.
- Net new business (Hunter) experience.
- Dedicated experience in SaaS sales or selling data analytics tools.
- A keenly developed competitive nature and an internal drive to succeed.
- A consistent track record of attaining quotas and goals. Top performers are encouraged.
- The technical aptitude to master a complex, data-oriented product.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation.
- Excellent consultative selling skills and expert knowledge of sales methodologies and processes.
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management skills.
- Tons of energy, passion, humor and enthusiasm.
- A thorough understanding of the mobile ecosystem is highly desired.
- Experience with selling to the media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel, gaming, retail industries is a plus.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, MS Office and Mac OS suite such as Mail, Word, Excel.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Working a little later? We’ll cover your dinner and ride home.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
During the Covid-19 Pandemic we’ve adapted how we support our employees in a number of ways:
- Donut Dates - connecting you with someone else in your region once every 2 weeks so you can get to know each other
- WFH Equipment Allowance - To ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Productivity Allowance - To keep your home office running
- Wellness Sessions - To keep everyone happy and healthy
- Virtual Happy Hours and Trivia to keep you connected with your colleagues
- Generous PTO that we encourage you to use for your wellbeing to go offline, recharge, and reflect
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
About App Annie
About us App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 900,000 registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners. Learn more at www.appannie.com. App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Vancouver and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role, and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole. With regular exposure to C-level executives, VPs, and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs you’ll have the opportunity to learn a ton from experts in their fields.
Want to learn more about App Annie? Visit App Annie's website.
The best bed for better sleep