What will you be doing?
As a Technical Support/Maintenance Engineer, you will contribute to the further development and innovation of our Ascend product line and help drive customer satisfaction. You will be part of a multi-location, specialized team, and will collaborate with product owners and engineering leaders to build and maintain our new first-party data analytics platform.
How will you be doing this?
- Become the expert on the App Annie product offering, you will know the edge cases, all the tricks and how to get the most out of our products / applications
- Build scripts to collect data through APIs and web crawlers
- Support our 400+ existing scripts, updating API versions and improving the reliability and efficiency of the data collection process
- Investigate and fix reported bugs
- Obsessed with solving customer problems
- Prepare documentation and FAQs based upon product specifications
- Monitor server resources and services
- Become an expert on apps and app publishing
- Work as part of a team to ensure that SLAs are met and continually improved upon
What will you bring to the team?
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or a comparable field
- 2+ years of experience in a engineering/solutions support/technical architecture/technical consulting role, ideally in the B2B SaaS space
- Background in product development, management or technical pre-sales of digital advertising technology such as ad platforms and networks, marketing automation, attribution etc. would be considered a strong plus
- Deep interest in mobile app market and analytics
- Knowledge of engineering development tools such as Soap and restful API
- Solid understanding of cloud technologies, Unix based systems, SQL, GIT. Knowledge of React is a strong plus
- Ability to learn extremely fast and to diagnose quickly potential issues through understanding of products
- Dedication to getting the job done and meeting SLAs
- You’re a good communicator and proficient in verbal and written English.
- Familiarity with working with colleagues and users across cultures, customs & geographies
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and perks, with 25 days of paid annual leave
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills
- Attractive company pension plan with employee & employer contributions
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations (Vancouver, London, Beijing, San Francisco & more!)
During the Covid-19 Pandemic we’ve adapted how we support our employees in a number of ways:
- Donut Dates - connecting you with someone else in your region once every 2 weeks so you can get to know each other
- WFH Equipment Allowance - To ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Productivity Allowance - To keep your home office running
- Wellness Sessions - To keep everyone happy and healthy
- Virtual Happy Hours and Trivia to keep you connected with your colleagues
- Generous PTO that we encourage you to use for your wellbeing to go offline, recharge, and reflect
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
About App Annie
About us App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 900,000 registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners. Learn more at www.appannie.com. App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Vancouver and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role, and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole. With regular exposure to C-level executives, VPs, and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs you’ll have the opportunity to learn a ton from experts in their fields.
Want to learn more about App Annie? Visit App Annie's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos