Senior Account Manager
Location: New York
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
You will be responsible for selling our mobile intelligence solution to companies in the gaming, media & entertainment, retail/e-commerce, travel, banking, and software industries. This role is focused on securing net new revenue within some of App Annie’s top enterprise and strategic accounts. The role is based out of our NY office, but some travel may be required.
How will you be doing this?
- Work with some of the most exciting, ground-breaking companies in tech. This role will be aligned to accounts within the East Coast territory. Accounts range from up and coming app publishers, to F500 companies, to the world’s most well known global brands.
- This role will proactively generate net new upsell revenue from existing customers. The role will also be tasked with renewing customers’ existing SaaS subscriptions.
- The Account Manager will work closely with the Customer Success team to drive adoption and engagement within existing accounts.
This Account Manager will become a trusted advisor and will excel at presenting how our product suite can help a company create winning strategies for the mobile market.
What will you bring to the team?
- Bachelor's degree with proof of academic success.
- 8 + years of experience in SaaS sales or selling data analytics tools. Enterprise SaaS experience required.
- A keenly developed competitive nature and internal drive to succeed.
- A consistent track record of attaining quotas and goals. Top performers are encouraged.
- The technical aptitude to master a complex, data-oriented product.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation.
- Excellent consultative selling skills and expert knowledge of sales methodologies and processes.
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management skills.
- Tons of energy, passion, humor and enthusiasm.
- A thorough understanding of the mobile ecosystem is highly desired.
- Experience with selling to the media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel, gaming, retail, and investment industries is a plus.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, MS Office and Mac OS suite such as Mail, Word, Excel
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- Catered lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
About App Annie
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
About App Annie
About us App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 900,000 registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners. Learn more at www.appannie.com. App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Vancouver and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role, and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole. With regular exposure to C-level executives, VPs, and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs you’ll have the opportunity to learn a ton from experts in their fields.
Want to learn more about App Annie? Visit App Annie's website.
Help the world share their story